DRUG TEST

CHAPTER SIX
DRUG TEST

When Robin arrived home that morning, courtesy of Maddy driving her, she was not exactly ready for the hell she was about to be greeted by

As soon as she entered the door, her dad was storming from the kitchen to see her. Which was a little weird, considering he never really cared about her whereabouts.

"Where were you last night?" He yells at her as she takes her shoes off, she doesn't look up at him, not really caring about his weak attempt of being a good father, "I'm serious, Robin, you had us worried sick, where the hell were you!"

"I was at Maddy's," Robin tells him simply, with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Doing what?" He asks as both Nate and her Mom appear from the kitchen.

"Hanging out? I don't know," She mumbles, putting her bag down.

"You couldn't text, call?" Her mother, Marsha, now spoke up.

"Nate knew where I was," Robin says, walking past all of them to go to the kitchen and get a drink.

"Nate told us a lot about you last night, Robin, this isn't something we can just brush off," Cal told her as they all followed her into the kitchen, Aaron was in there getting himself some toast and looked completely unbothered by the fact his little sister was getting hounded by the rest of the family.

Robin froze at his comment, looking over at Nate with a dirty look.

"Yeah, like what?" she asks.

"You're doing drugs again!" Cal yelled, and Marsha's eyes went wide, she wasn't aware. All she knew is that Nate had had a serious talk with his father last night, and that Cal had asked for her backup whenever Robin turned up.

"You're doing drugs again?" Marsha now yelled, making Robin's head hurt, "Seriously, Robin? After everything we went through?"

"What the fuck, Nate?" Robin then yelled at her brother who was staring at the floor, "Why would you lie about that?"

"Lie?" Nate let out a dry chuckle.

"Check my fucking bank statements if you don't fucking believe me, I don't do drugs!" Robin told her parents, "He's lying to get you guys angry at me."

Cal then slapped a small box on the table, "Do a drug test."

"What?" Robin shook her head, "You don't believe me?"