Chu Muqing paused before saying, "If that's the case, let's not let her get involved."

"What do you mean?"

Chu Muqing stood up from the sofa, walked towards the bedroom and pushed open the door to enter.

With a click, the door closed.

Only then did Chu Muqing say to the other end of the phone, "She will be embarrassed like this."

"What's the trouble?" Su Rui said speechlessly: "Why is she in trouble? Oh... You mean, she doesn't have a deep relationship with the Lin family and she supports you under the banner of the Lin family, right?"

Chu Muqing didn't answer.

Even so, Lin Xi had no reason to help her.

It's not just this and Su Rui's speculation is completely unchanged, it's just speculation.

"What's the point of this?" Su Rui smiled and said, "There are so many bosses in the Lin family, how do the Chu family know which boss Xiaolin is? Besides, Lin Zhourong's family doesn't have the rumored Third Miss boss? As long as Uncle Chu misunderstands that Lin Xi is the third young lady of the Lin family, wouldn't it be more convenient for you to take over the company in the future?"

Chu Muqing:...

Chu Muqing was silent for a while, then refused: "Let's talk about it later."

Su Rui knew that she didn't want to talk anymore. With Chu Muqing's character like this, she was always self-reliant but she did have such ability. No matter what, as long as she was given time, she would be able to find out a method and solve it.

"By the way..." Su Rui remembered something: "Don't you have a little cousin? That little handsome guy named Yoon?"

Chu Muqing paused: "What's wrong?"

"I met your company's typesetting editor sister a few days ago. She told me that Young Handsome Yoon is looking for a job and has been unemployed at home for a while."

Chu Muqing responded, "En."

"Ah, I mean, I still lack an assistant. Although Lin Xi has not been in the company for a long time, whether it is Qin Ruidong's affairs or dealing with hot searches before, she has done a pretty good job. She probably will no be following me anymore and President An is quite satisfied with her." Su Rui said, "If that's the case, would you let the handsome guy come to our company to try?"

Chu Muqing thought about it and said, "Youen is in a bad mood recently and is taking medicine."

"Ah...that's it." Su Rui was silent for a while and then apologized, "But also, it's really overkill to have someone like him be my assistant."

After hanging up the phone, Chu Muqing left the bedroom and returned to the living room.

Lin Xi was sealing the carton with tape and the little guy watched her quietly.

Lin Xi sealed the box, stretched out, stood up, watched Chu Muqing come out and asked her with a smile, "Who was calling?"

Chu Muqing shook off Su Rui's unfounded speculation in her mind, and replied: "Su Rui called and told about Professor Qin, saying that the legal team of Chuangrong Group will help Professor Qin in this lawsuit. "

Chu Muqing said this only because Lin Xi asked. She didn't think that Lin Xi would really have anything to do with Chuangrong Group. After all, there were so many people surnamed Lin in the world.

Lin Xi couldn't help but move for a while, she blinked, she didn't know what to say for a while.

"This is..." She looked at Chu Muqing and finally laughed: "That's great!"