Without her, Chu Muqing would be unable to move an inch.

She has no intention of arguing with Chu Muqing now nor does she want to argue with Lin Xi anymore. From childhood to adulthood her ears are full of praise. When has she been humiliated like this by an ordinary person?

Thinking of this, Feng Zijin chuckled lightly and stared straight at Chu Muqing for a while. She didn't say more and turned around and walked towards the assistant not far away.

Arguing with ordinary people is really disrespectful.

After Feng Zijin walked away, Chu Muqing glanced at Lin Xi thoughtfully.

As soon as the person left, Lin Xi let go of her hand directly with a cold look on her face, neither talking to her nor going home immediately.

She was standing there, completely different from the "certain" look just now her head was lowered a little, as if she was sulking.

Chu Muqing looked at her for a while then took the initiative to explain, "She came over by herself just now."

Lin Xi nodded and replied lightly: "Oh, I saw it all."

Chu Muqing: ...

Is this woman really angry?

Chu Muqing glanced at her helplessly and said, "Lin Xi, this is the company you work for."

Lin Xi raised her head to look at her and blinked: "So what?"

"..."

Chu Muqing continued to explain: "So, I came to pick you up from get off work. I met Feng Zijin at your company and she came over by herself."

Lin Xi thought about it and thought it was true.

But she was just angry: "It's all to blame for this person, just like dog skin plaster!"

Chu Muqing laughed when she heard the words, then raised her hand and rubbed her head: "Don't be angry, there is no next time."

Lin Xi didn't know why: "Why is there no next time?"

Chu Muqing explained patiently with a good temper: "If the company has an interview with her in the future, I will reject it and I will listen to you. The next time I see her, I will turn around and leave."

Lin Xi: "..." Did she express this just now?

No, she didn't tell Chu Muqing to refuse the interview assignment, let alone tell her to turn around and leave the next time she sees the heroine.

But she was still moved by Chu Muqing but it seemed that she was stingy and caring.

"That's not what I meant..." She explained in a low voice, "I just can't stand this person pestering you all the time."

Chu Muqing raised her brows slightly with an inexplicable smile in her eyes and said softly, "Huh? Why can't you stand her?"

Lin Xi thought for a long time before muttering, "Because she has a girlfriend."

After a few seconds, she said as a matter of course: "Because we are married, do you still want Xiao Shuyu to come to our house? Didn't you say you are willing to cooperate with me to show your affection?"

After listening to her words, Chu Muqing sighed helplessly and then said cooperatively, "Well, what you said is right."

Hearing these words in Lin Xi's ears, there was a hint of continuing to coax her. It seemed that no matter what she said, the other party could agree.

Thinking of this, Lin Xi raised her neck like a conditioned reflex and looked at her from a distance while her heart beat faster.

Chu Muqing didn't know why and raised her eyebrows slightly: "What's wrong?"