If possible, Lin Xi hopes that Chu Muqing will give Professor Qin a call. Professor Qin's caring attitude towards Chu Muqing is very obvious. The two have a teacher-student friendship. Maybe Professor Qin will answer Chu Muqing's call.

Chu Muqing paused and said to her, "I have an interview assignment today. After passing H University, I will drop by to see him."

Lin Xi nodded and said, "This is the best way, everyone can rest assured."

Chu Muqing's car drove away and Lin Xi was standing outside the building of Xinchuang Media, half an hour before nine o'clock.

She and Chu Muqing had the same concept, that she would never be late for work nor would she leave early.

There are cars coming and going outside the building, which is the morning rush hour. Buses and private cars come and go in an orderly manner, and the flow of people is very dense.

Qin Ruidong's plagiarism incident was not explained in the original text.

If she wants to make a VR holographic game, it is because she once lived in such a world with rapid technological development and as the author mentioned, she wants to do something for this world.

However, unlike VR holographic games, VR games are clearly explained by the author in the original text. Even if there are only a few words, the author also clearly wrote this setting, even if it is just an irrelevant plot, even if that game ended in failure.

But Qin Ruidong's plagiarism incident was never explained by the author or even happened.

Whether the plagiarism incident is true or false is obviously difficult to confirm if it is only based on Chen Mingpu's words.

But she is willing to trust Qin Ruidong from the bottom of her heart because she has contacted this stubborn old professor. Now netizens accuse him of not wanting his face for money but if Qin Ruidong is really for money then he can make it as soon as possible. If the copyright is sold, is it better to take the money directly?

Lin Xi didn't think about it anymore, turned around and walked towards the Xinchuang Building.

She waited in the office until ten o'clock and Su Rui still hadn't come to work. If Su Rui arrived, she would call her to go to her office. Seeing that the leader was not there, Lin Xi continued to face the computer busy with the task that Su Rui had arranged for her yesterday.

She saved the mobile phone numbers of those big Vs one by one and went to communicate with them separately because of Qin Zhi's affairs.

Su Rui gave her the upper limit of the amount in advance. When talking with them as long as it does not exceed the upper limit.

She dealt with it all morning and Su Rui never came to the company. Lin Xi kept Professor Qin's affairs in mind, opened Weibo and the hot search was still hanging high.

Lin Xi actually couldn't figure out the attitude of the company's top management. It stands to reason that An Ran asked Qin Ruidong to negotiate over and over again but the communication was fruitless. Finally, he handed over the copyright issue to Su Rui. Obviously, he attached great importance to this IP.

However, the copyright has not been discussed so far and now this kind of thing has happened again. If this matter is not reversed in the end but Qin Ruidong's plagiarism is confirmed, then considering the company's position, it is obvious that he will not buy this work again.

Lin Xi got off the elevator and went to the stall outside the building to buy handmade cakes.

Before she left, she sent a message to Su Rui and asked her: [Professor Qin, what is the company's attitude? ]