Chu Muqing looked at her with a light smile and asked her again, "Are you going straight home after?"

Su Rui shook her head and sighed: "How can there be such a good thing, the company still has work to do and it is estimated that I will have to work overtime."

In fact, for this meeting with Qin Ruidong, she wanted to go back to the company and report to An Ran. She couldn't understand it on the phone. After all, that guy An Ran would be in the office no matter how late It was so she didn't have to say hello to her in advance.

The three of them went downstairs and exited the gate of H University together.

Su Rui's car and Chu Muqing's car did not park at the same place. After leaving the school gate, Su Rui turned to the left and Lin Xi and Chu Muqing turned to the right.

When they arrived at the parking place, Chu Muqing and Lin Xi got into the car one after the other.

After getting in the car, Chu Muqing received a call from Mother Chu.

Lin Xi sat in the back and looked forward, Chu Muqing was holding the mobile phone with her clear five fingers and her voice was low. ."

Lin Xi thought, Mother Chu must be concerned about whether Chu Muqing eats on time. When she saw Mother Chu in the hospital last time, Mother Chu was particularly worried about Chu Muqing's work and rest.

Thinking of this, Chu Muqing paused for a moment, then turned slightly to the side and glanced at her quickly from the corner of her eyes.

Lin Xi blinked in confusion. Just as she was about to speak, Chu Muqing turned around and said softly, "Lin Xi has always been good to me."

Lin Xi was stunned for a moment and at the same time, she couldn't help feeling warm. No matter what Chu Muqing said was because she didn't want to worry Mother Chu or something else, Chu Muqing's words were enough to make her happy.

Chu Muqing didn't know what to ask, but Chu Muqing thought about it and said, "She's at work. I'll see you when we have a rest."

After that, Chu Muqing was silent for a while before saying, "Well, I know."

Her voice was muffled and low. Lin Xi didn't know what Mother Chu said but it could be judged from her voice that it was no longer the relaxed tone of just now.

Chu Muqing instructed Mother Chu again and hung up the phone.

Lin Xi narrowed her eyebrows and asked her pretending to be relaxed, "What did our mother tell you?"

Chu Muqing tilted her head slightly but did not turn around, Lin Xi couldn't see her expression.

I only heard her calm tone: "She mentioned you and asked if you bullied me."

Lin Xi smiled subconsciously and asked her in a low voice, "Really?"

Chu Muqing responded lightly, "En."

Lin Xi frowned and finally asked, "Our mother—"

"Lin Xi." Chu Muqing interrupted her and asked, "Which hospital?"

Lin Xi was slightly startled: "Huh?"

"Which hospital is your family in?" Chu Muqing asked.

Lin Xi thought for a while and replied, "General Hospital of the Military Region."

Chu Muqing didn't say anything, the car started slowly and headed for the wide avenue.

After that, Chu Muqing remained silent, driving the car intently without even asking her which family member was sick.