163. our goal is the sea of stars

Começar do início

"if you don't care, why keep this picture?" gu ye said seriously, "when my master was dying, he said that i still had a brother, but unfortunately he died early, and i couldn't see him." gu ye said

a word, and the other party was immediately stimulated by the red eyes, "impossible! impossible! the other party blushed and said excitedly, "he once taught me some things, but it didn't take long to expel me from the division!" he drove me away!

gu ye said seriously, "that must be something you didn't do well."

"you know a fart, he just sees that i don't have talent, so he doesn't want me, yes!" that's it! kong qimin kept nodding, as if he was constantly telling himself that he couldn't believe gu ye's ghost words. he said firmly, "he hated me for being poorly talented, but he spent so much time looking for that short-lived ghost, and in the end he didn't die earlier than me?" scold! deserve!

gu ye smiled, "your jealousy is really strong, so there is a reason why my master doesn't want you, you are too stupid, and your heart is too poisonous." he'd rather have a short life than you, what stupid do you have to be?

kong qimin's pupils narrowed, and he stared at gu ye, if the other party could come out, gu ye was sure that the other party wanted to bite him to death. <

gu ye smiled, "you want the world to be in chaos, you want everyone to be buried for your life, to follow your broken dreams, you feel that everyone is sorry for you, you feel that the world is sorry for you, so you have found this vicious method." unfortunately, your dream is still shattered, the zombie has been wiped out, and you have nothing now. if you can't do it yourself, blame society, you're not only stupid, you're still a piece of crap.

kong qimin stood up excitedly and pounded the glass between the two people with his fist, "you kind of person who grew up in a honeypot!" what do you know?! "shhh

!" gu ye smiled and said, "don't get excited, i'm teasing you, my master didn't mention you to me at all, he buried this picture a long time ago."

kong qimin was stunned, and then his body trembled with anger, and he gritted his teeth in hatred and shouted: "gu ye! i'll kill you! i'm going to kill you all!" the

guard in charge said solemnly, "be quiet!

gu ye stood up and smiled and sent the last three words to the other party: "you, no, match!"

after saying that, he hung up the intercom, the other party was completely ignited by this word, smashed the glass with red eyes, said what gu ye could not hear, under the gaze of the other party, gu ye tore the photo with a smile, the other party still made atonement for the sins he did, this kind of person, do not blame his master for not looking up.

after the matter was reported, kong qimin was quickly taken to court, and this man was a murderous maniac with a serious antisocial personality. he was indeed very talented in the occult arts, but because of his bad heart, shao fu li picked him up and raised him, but he did not want to take him as an apprentice, but he relied on what he saw in shao fu li, taught himself, and studied a set of techniques by himself. uunfortunately, in the end, it is because of psychological problems, feeling that the whole world is sorry for him, immersed in his own world, his personality is distorted, and he has formed an antisocial personality.

in retaliation, he began to study witchcraft, and he killed famous people on the internet, as well as the little star.

when the results of his murder were published online, for a time, all netizens remembered the name, kong qimin! murderous maniac!

those who forced the police to kill the murderer finally let the police go, and now transferred to kong qimin, a murderous maniac, and finally transferred the pressure on them, which made mu jingfei and them all breathe a sigh of relief.