13. saved a white-eyed wolf

gu ye smiled, "not now, and not in the future."

lin zihao smiled awkwardly, "how can it be, you think too much."

gu ye squinted his eyes at him, skimmed his lips without comment, flipped through the information xia xiang gave him, turned his head and assured xia xiang: "i will look good, you don't have to stare at me all the time, this time there will definitely be results, i promise." xia

xiang's face had a smile on it, "i believe in you!"

lin zihao and liu yiwen were faceless, and they also felt it, gu ye really didn't want to see them. lin zihao glanced at gu ye sarcastically when he left, and he was ashamed and angry, thinking that he really didn't know where his confidence came from, and he dared to say that he could produce results this time, the scum of the ten thousand years, did he have to rely on enslaving ghosts to know the answer?

not only lin zihao, the whole class felt that gu ye should be cool, gu ye has always been the penultimate number one in the whole year, even qian zhen, who slept in class, was better than him in the exam, and every time he dragged down the average score of the whole class.

the two girls also followed suit: "gu ye, or you still let xia xiang give you a make-up lesson, he is very strong, and his grades have always been very good."

"yes, lin zihao and liu yiwen are also good, the final exams of the year have reached the top ten of the age, you can improve a few points to calculate a few points."

gu ye saw that the classmates were well-intentioned, and did not refute it, laughing and not speaking. tthe two girls are helpless, gu ye came back after a lot of changes, looking is really eye-catching, but also love to smile, cheerful, now many girls are willing to talk to him, is not sure why, he always let ran feel a sense of alienation, is not close.

after lin zihao returned to his seat, he thought of gu ye looking at his eyes, hesitated, opened the drawer, and hid the things prepared in advance at the bottom of the book. he was a little afraid, afraid of gu ye.

seeing that the mock exam was getting closer and closer, the senior high school students all put their minds on revision and didn't bother to care about gu yexue or not. finally, on the day of the exam, teacher yu did a pre-exam mobilization for everyone in the evening self-study according to the custom, as if you did a good exam this time, you can lay the foundation for your future life, which is particularly important. gu ye looked at the whole class with a numb face and his blood boiled, hating not being able to lift the pen to be a big knife, cutting the test paper this little slut's knife under the horse, letting them kneel and sing conquest, gu ye suddenly felt that teacher yu was fortunate to choose the great profession of people's teacher, if he went to engage in pyramid schemes, the world would be over.

after the mobilization meeting, the students pulled the tables apart according to the requirements of the teacher, the high school three or two thousand people, the class order has been disrupted, gu ye got the test number is exactly 2000, xia xiang is 0009, zhao pengyu is 1338, from here, it is completely according to the results of the last exam.

zhao pengyu was happy to see gu ye's examination number, "hahaha in the thirty class, you are behind me!" this time you are in a group of scum piles, but you can rest assured, you should be the best looking and well-behaved in this group of scum!

gu ye was disgusted, "a person with peach blossom robbery is about to be cold, do you mean to mock others?" "

sleeper! dude, don't do that! zhao pengyu's heart was already cold, "is it really fake?" ddon't scare me! i don't even have peach blossoms, i came up and robbed peach blossoms, will i really not be impotent in the future? "again