44. the ghost knows what to expect

gu ye called his little mother, and after ringing for more than ten seconds, the other party was connected, gu ye played with the essence of the body for a second, and said anxiously: "mom! what do you do? how do i see you online that you don't want to kill yourself? i saw the news, don't listen to the blind nonsense! what should we do when you die, and what will happen to me and my brother? my dad is so old, do you want to leave him alone until he is old? mother! you say a word! don't think about it!

zhao pengyu had seen how quickly gu ye turned his face, and now he was speechless and couldn't bear to look. xia xiang was the first time to see, shocked eyes to see gu ye finished the performance, almost did not hold back, directly happy out, mouth type told gu ye: "tough enough!

mrs.

gu also did not expect gu ye to come out like this, as soon as she heard gu ye excitedly shouting at her, she turned on the speakerphone, what she planned was that she would commit suicide, and after a while gu yang would rush in, pull her away, and turn off the live broadcast, which caused evidence that she could not bear to commit suicide and self-harm. then take out the grandson who spread rumors, and make sure to let him be sentenced heavily, to see if she is not very good! now gu ye's words not only washed her white, but also stabilized her to commit suicide, which was really a surprise.

gu ye made such a fuss, all shouted to let mrs. gu not hesitate, quickly die netizens are forced, to mrs. gu p posthumous photos, bought a circle to go to the door of gu decheng company to put a circle of people are also dumbfounded, why gu ye's performance is different from imaginary? my photos are all given to her, can you come out and stop it? are you stupid?

a little brain to see it, gu ye really cares about his mother, if there is no real feelings, will he be so scared? the group wisely closed their mouths and began to wait and see what happened.

there are also some people who insist on their original ideas, the video is on the table, gu ye is beaten by his mother, and now everyone is angry for him, why doesn't he stand on a front with them? did he actually help his vicious stepmother speak, and his conscience was fed to the dog?! <

therefore, they even scolded gu ye: stupid mentally retarded masochist, how to get admitted to the emperor? call the emperor, such a fool who does not know gratitude will be the scum of society in the future, and must be expelled!

the enrollment hotline of the imperial university was really suddenly exploded, and it was all to let gu ye, the white-eyed wolf, roll out of the imperial university.

at this time, gu ye hurriedly advised: "mom, i am watching you on the internet, you hurry down!" if you don't come down, i'll take a leave of absence and go back!"

"gu ye, my mother is bitter in her heart!" mrs. gu burst into tears, reflecting the people who forced her to die.

gu ye patiently coaxed, "you come down first, we have something to say, there is more online violence, who dies will lose, don't you want to watch the rumors being caught?" at

this time, the door was suddenly pushed open, and gu yang rushed in anxiously, "mom! what do you do? come down! xia xiang: "the

live broadcast is broken."

gu ye heard the laughter on the other end of the phone, crying and laughing, "mom, you really are..." gu ye didn't know what to say about her, "a bad heart can really be scared to death by you!"

"hahaha..." the beauty that mrs. gu laughed at, even if there was a look of seeking death and finding life, "rest assured son, how can your mother die?" now the comments on this video have doubled, don't tell you, i went to find a lawyer group, and the group sued this king and the bastard! after hanging up the