104. gu master brand antivirus software

this ghost was pulled out of the mobile phone by gu ye, and his first reaction was not to be afraid, but to look at his hand in disbelief, and then shouted happily: "i'm out!"

he wanted to jump up, but he didn't expect to be greeted by a kick, and a murderous voice came from overhead: "sit me down!"

the ghost was frightened, which reacted, he was dragged out of the network, and he was beaten by the other party. he quietly raised his head in surprise and looked at gu ye's face, a handsome young face, with exquisite facial features like those made on the billboard.

"who are you?" why hit me?

"hit you?" gu ye said angrily, "hitting you is light!" where are you wild ghosts, scare me in the middle of the night, looking for a beating! at this time, zhao pengyu's

game ended, without gu ye's helper, he hit the opposite two alone, was beaten to death by someone bypassing from behind, the game lost so much, zhao pengyu was particularly unhappy, he couldn't see where the ghost was, he aimed at the direction that gu ye was looking at, and said fiercely: "pan him!"

the ghost was frightened and screamed, "don't fight! i'm not a bad person... badass, i'm just passing by, just passing by!

at this time, xia xiang was also woken up, sat up and looked at this ghost who was not much older than them, "it's you, always scaring people in the middle of the night, and you like to go to the girls' dormitory, what do you do?" if you don't say it well..."

zhao pengyu raised an eyebrow, "pan him!

gu ye kicked the other party again, telling the other party with practical actions: it is not good to say, now i will plate you!

"don't hit me! i say! my name is li ming, and i rent a house near here. ii am a fan of the internet, playing games overnight for three days, suddenly died, and when i died, i went into the network, and i couldn't get out. the more li ming said, the more aggrieved he became, "do i want this?" i'm the same age as a flower. gu ye had

a cold face, "don't you play slippery with me, are you scaring people in the middle of the night?"

"i... didn't i remind them, don't be like me, sudden death?

"i see that you are purely trying to play a prank," gu ye wanted to beat him again, "you didn't think about it, what if they were scared to death by you?" "the

most you go to is the girls' dormitory!" you stinky hooligan! what did you see? goug out your eyeballs when the fish bubble kicked you believe it or not? zhao pengyu couldn't see the ghost, and scolded ling ling, "punch him for uncle!" ling

ling jumped up and punched the face of the demon, "rogue!

gu ye wordlessly opened his eyes to zhao pengyu and took ling ling aside, his daughter was quite well-behaved and a child, and she was taught by zhao pengyu.

zhao pengyu was finally able to see it, and asked fiercely, "say! why scare people?

li ming also found that none of the people in this room were normal people. there were also a few onlookers next to him, all of them looked at him with a tiger's eye, and they all panned his posture without a word, and he did not dare to argue, honestly said: "i can't climb out of the network, i am very anxious, i have been climbing along the network, and i don't know how to climb to the school." in the beginning, i didn't really want to scare people, i just wanted to see the beautiful girl playing a game, playing too badly! i wondered, why do you have to fight like that?

gu ye said disgustedly, "what about you who manage people's homes?" <

"i... i just reminded her that you can't beat me like this, i didn't expect the girl to really see me, that scream, the ceiling is about to overturn. that's when i found out that someone could see me! i never have to crawl the web alone anymore! i was so lonely that i teased them every night. when li ming said this, he said solemnly: "i am doing a good deed, and i am afraid that they will die suddenly like me, really."