107. someone else's daughter is not a person?

being able to find out where the heart went was already a good progress, mu jingfei praised her brother happily: "good job, you finally did a human job." gu ye couldn't

help but smile, probably all the older brothers and sisters felt that xiao didn't do the right thing, thinking carefully about the two brothers seemed to think of him this way, and he seemed to be gu yang as well... no, gu yang just didn't do anything serious, in addition to eating and playing, he didn't let his parents worry.

mu jingfei immediately arranged for someone to check who was talking to diao qirong, followed the phone number, and quickly found out, this girl is called wang lin, 16 years old, and is now recuperating in a city. her dad was an electronics manufacturer with his own public company and billions of dollars in assets. in the imperial capital, such people are not a big family, but compared to ordinary people, they have the financial ability to buy a heart to replace.

wang lin did not have a certificate of entry and exit from the hospital, but the time of entering and leaving the hotel in the city and the time of kong shuya's death were probably the same.

"kong shuya's heart is likely to reach wang lin's body," mu jingfei immediately decided, "xiao zhang and xiao wang, you two go to find this girl to see what clues you can ask, if she can say that this heart was replaced by diao qirong, diao qirong is suspected of murder, and we also have a reason to arrest him and ask him back."

xiao zhang and xiao wang set off that night and went straight to a city.

can't just wait for wang lin's clue, mu jingfei looked at all the information in this case and pondered, "but where are the other organs?" it is impossible to transplant them all on the spot, is it true that he did not leave a trace?

gu ye thought about it, and suddenly his spirit flashed, and he smiled and groaned, "i can help find it."

"you pinch your fingers to calculate?" <

"little sister, have you seen the three-headed dog of hell?"

the corners of mu jingfei's mouth twitched, "... how is that legendary animal possible?

gu ye raised her hand with a smile and poked at the center of mu jingfei's eyebrows, mu jingfei suddenly felt that her eyes were sour, she blinked her eyes, and when she opened her eyes again, she saw that the world was different from what she usually saw. colorful qi, like air currents, is a mess and dizzy to look at. and gu ye in front of him, his body emitted a brilliant golden light, like a small sun, although warm, but bright and dazzling. mu jingfei couldn't easily adapt to this light, and just when he wanted to ask gu ye what was going on, he found a big black dog crouching at his feet, and the three dogs' heads were almost exactly the same, all of them looking up at her with their heads up, staring at her with a pair of big black eyes. mu jingfei was frightened and inhaled a cool breath, took several steps back, and asked in shock, "what is this?"

gu ye smiled and squinted, "that's the divine beast i raised, the guardian of the gate of hell, the three-headed dog of hell."

mu jingfei covered his mouth in shock, "good, so powerful."

xie cheng, after catching up, heard gu ye talking nonsense in a serious book as soon as he entered the door, "you scare people again!"

gu ye rolled his eyes, "it's the three-headed dog of hell, the cow, the tensky dog's teeth, do you care about me?" xie

accepted, "okay, you are willful, you are reasonable, you go back to sleep, there will be classes tomorrow, tonight i will help them." <

"i can take a leave of absence tomorrow, anyway, the teacher said i will," gu ye touched his chin, "i came up with an idea."