110. not good! it's on fire again!

the first guest of "the way to success" is the national father gu decheng, the wrist is too big, has attracted the attention of too many people, age is not big, gender is not divided into men and women, even regardless of occupation, the first issue of ratings is hugely high, that night on the hot search.

watching this show is not interested in the giants, seeing that the gu family is like this have expressed shock, the original giants in addition to the family is large, well decorated, family relations and ordinary families seem to be no different, isn't this all very good, where there are so many dog blood ethics dramas?

gu decheng's news is too little, and too serious, many people are curious, what is he like at home? every day with a straight face, can the day pass? this episode of the program was done, completely overturned the national cognition, gu decheng's crazy circle of fans, used to call him gu dad, now shouting more imposingly, shouting dad, shouting father-in-law abounds.

netizen message: "originally i thought gu decheng was quite serious and scary, now, which is the old-fashioned entrepreneur?" is a cute uncle, the surface is very serious, but has always wanted to get the approval of the son, so that he wanted to get the son's adoring eyes, the result was rejected by the son on the issue of an egg, that look, look at a smile once! "comparing

my own father, i suddenly found that my father was also like this, and when gu yeyi interpreted it, father yan didn't seem to be so difficult to approach."

"i don't care, i'm going to tease my dad!" if i was beaten, it would all be gu ye's fault! the

word "teasing dad" was popular on the internet for a time, and many people said that after they wanted to understand it, their relationship with their father became intimate. <

gu ye's performance has also caused many people to marvel, study well, look good, have a good temper, treat people politely, speak in a measured manner, take out a station, the crowd can see him at a glance, temperament this piece, really few people have it. coupled with the fact that the mouth can speak, and will coax the parents to be happy, but also to help the brother work, coax the younger brother to study, even the stepmother can coax him to hurt him so much, it is perfect enough to make people can't find a fault, jealousy can't get up. many parents have said that if this is my son, i will also hurt him, where to go. for a time, gu ye became someone else's child, and his parents hated that they couldn't raise their children to be like gu ye.

some people also say that from the perspective of psychology, gu ye must have suffered a lot when he was a child, and he has seen all kinds of people, so he will be able to observe the color, understand the psychological needs of the whole family, and can coordinate the relationship between the whole family so well. a person who grew up in a honeypot cannot be so good at taking care of people. of course, this statement was scorned by netizens, gu jiasanshao, what suffering can he suffer? can you go and ask for food, or can you sweep the streets? don't be funny!

now netizens don't care about the past at all, and only want to divide the gu family brothers equally. many young girls said that the four brothers of the gu family could go crazy happily if they married any one. especially gu ye, there are too many people who want to rob, and a group of girls who love to joke come up with an idea: let's compete fairly, it is really not possible to grasp the issue of casting lots to determine gu ye's belonging.

some people also said that they absolutely could not marry the third elder, because there were too many people who wanted to rob you, you had no means, and you couldn't look at him at all. after half a day of trouble, someone secretly rubbed it: don't make trouble, give up gu ye, he is yu xuan, and he photographed them together, or hand in hand, their families must know it, otherwise they can be so blatant?