79. can't hide from the peach blossom robbery

the famous director qian xian and his team planned to start filming the movie "an shi rebellion", which was a civil war launched by the tang dynasty general an lushan and shi siming after betraying the tang dynasty. this civil war caused the tang dynasty to sharply reduce its national strength, and also prompted the tang dynasty to begin to have a situation of feudal division. the anshi rebellion lasted eight years and was a turning point in the transition of the entire chinese civilization from openness to conservatism. director qian intends to invest 200 million yuan in filming funds to make an epic masterpiece, and the film box office will at least rush to more than three billion.

a big-name director like him, at least three years of sharpening a sword, every play is exquisitely crafted, all want to be popular, this drama is no exception.

after going to gu ye's contact information, he personally called gu ye to contact, "hello, i am director qian xian.

gu ye didn't expect that the person looking for him was such a big brand, and said politely: "qian dao is good!"

qian dao smiled and said, "i don't know when master gu has time, i mean to come directly to my audition site, i may choose two people for a role, you come to help me pick the final candidate." gu ye was

also a little surprised, "go to the scene?" that's only next sunday, i start school tomorrow, and i don't have time to go to class. "okay

, then next sunday at nine o'clock, to the imperial capital film and television city, i will send someone to pick you up or yourself?"

"i drove over myself."

both of them finalized the time and place, and neither mentioned the money, and both understood that as long as the money was not stupid, they would not give less. <

on sunday, gu ye received a message from yu xuan in the morning, and he could not get off the plane until the evening, and gu ye happily told the other party: "that is just right, i will go to make money during the day and pick you up at night." driving

his own sports car, gu ye attracted countless lights along the way, and came to the studio city like a rich second ancestor. there is no shortage of star chasers and journalists here, early in the morning, there are many people wandering around, especially those gossip reporters, who want to take pictures of everything they see.

gu ye drove over, and many people turned their eyes to him, thinking it was a star, chased after him, dressed in a brand name, dressed up in a refreshing and clean gu ye got out of the car. he had already found the face of an idol star, and his temperament was unusual, always with some cynicism and willfulness, which made him attract the attention of reporters as soon as he got out of the car.

the reporter was stunned at first, and after recognizing him, they all went crazy and went around, "why did san shao come here?" is it to enter the film and television industry? "are

there three films and tv series with three less investments?" which star does sanshao like? "which

newcomer do you think can be expected in the future?" can you say that? "

"emmm......... i'm not a star, so what are you interviewing me for? gu ye spread his hands, looked helpless, and said that this group of reporters was afraid that they were not crazy?

the reporters all laughed, "can't shoot the star, shoot you the same, why did master gu come to the studio?"

gu ye smiled, "because someone invited me, i came."

"who asked for that?" the reporter was asking, at this time, i heard a good female voice shouting: "master gu?" iis master gu coming? everyone

should be prestigious in the past, a delicate-looking girl trotted over, looking lively and cute, a pair of small dimples on a smiley face, sweet, especially likable.