155. strange ways to die

in yu xuan's office, he wailed a voice, gu ye and secretary liu's assistant asked for a cup of caramel milk tea, climbed up and drank it while reading it carefully, the more he looked at it, the more solemn his face became, he replied: this fa-array seems to be some kind of ritual, the painting here is not complete, it seems to be just a part, where did you see it? don't move, don't keep staring, i'll go to you, what is the specific i've seen and ask someone.

mu jingfei sent gu ye an address, and after gu ye received it, he said something to yu xuan and went out with the car keys. on the way, he called xie cheng, "if you're alive, go and get the address i'll send you."

xie cheng first confirmed: "this is the task you found, right?" if it's toxic, can't blame me.

gu ye smiled, "well, i don't blame you this time, come on."

xie cheng said cheerfully, "you go first, i'll take the subway."

gu ye hung up the phone with a smile, silly child, too naïve.

the location of this crime is a hotel, the victim is a chef here, the hotel has been assigned a place to live, the two people almost came here on the front and back feet, seeing people coming and going, gu ye and xie cheng looked at each other, they all laughed, "the murderer is crazy, this kind of people come and go, how did he get in?"

xie cheng shrugged, "summoning the soul of the deceased for a while."

"this time you may not even be able to summon a soul."

"what?" <

gu ye sighed, "just go inside and take a look, i feel that the murderer this time is not an ordinary person." the

two men went upstairs, and as soon as they got out of the elevator, they heard someone crying, the corridor was already full of people, and a middle-aged woman was supported by two people, crying herself and couldn't stand up, obviously the family of the deceased. the people next to them are surprising, men and women have, from the point of view of clothing, it is from all walks of life, and the expression is not a family. moreover, there are many people with cameras inside, shooting inside, both of them are frowning, and the reporter has come?

gu ye took out a mask and put it on, looked at xie cheng, and handed it over with a smile, "is my spare mask useful?" xie

cheng wordlessly took it and put it on, on this occasion, it would be better for them to hide their identity with a mask.

the two men squeezed through the crowd, two female policemen were comforting the family of the deceased, saw gu ye, signaled to hurry in, here is a mess of death.

the people present regarded gu ye and the two of them as plainclothes, and did not ask, gu ye closed the door after entering, "what is the situation with these people?"

"you can count it coming," mu jingfei said with a headache, "i don't know how to get the news out, the reporter has arrived, and the speed is faster than you."

xiao wang added: "this person is very famous on the internet, and many of the people from outside are his fans, and this news spread too fast, all magical."

at this time, a wave of resentment came from outside the door, and gu ye frowned, always feeling that this matter was very strange. <

xie cheng also sensed that something was wrong, "they are here, gathering so much resentment, it makes me think of xiao hui." "it's

not yet sure why." although gu ye said this, he still had a bad premonition, and this matter was obviously pushed behind his back.

after looking at the symbol on the table where the head was placed, the two people who had not studied this aspect were confused, but it was certain that it was indeed a symbol used in occult art. gu ye photographed this thing down, and then walked to the kitchen, and when he saw the fa array on the wall, gu ye was dizzy.