157. when a group of neurotics gathers

when gu ye received the news, his head buzzed, "kill three a day, the other party is a gang!"

xie cheng urged: "anyway, the distance is so far, a person must not be busy, now the public opinion on the internet is no longer controllable, we must solve the case as soon as possible, you come soon!" after saying this, xie cheng whispered, "this person's death is so tragic, your sister hasn't said a word until now, her face is ugly and frightening, you hurry up and coax."

gu ye rushed to a dock to be rebuilt according to the address, and it was already midnight. there's an old cabin here, and there's a lot of containers, and from a distance you can see that there's a lot of resentment, not only resentment, but resentment.

when i got closer, i saw that there were already many people around the crime scene, and the ghosts cried wolf and rushed in like crazy.

the policeman shouted anxiously: "don't come here! back off! protect the scene! back off! the group didn't

listen at all, "i don't believe xin sheng is dead!" i don't believe it! "how

could xin sheng possibly die!" the news must be fake! the

police had a hard time controlling order, and they were pushed in by this crazy bunch of people, and one of them was pushed down, and the bunch of people didn't look at it, and they ran inside when they stepped on it. other police officers saw the danger of stampede and had to fire warning shots, "back off! all back! the

sound of the gunfire calmed them down, and two policemen rushed in to rescue the colleagues who had fallen to the ground, and after the reaction, the people indignantly scolded: "you are not capable of catching criminals!" shoot us! what a cop you are!

"yes! fight! kill us!

"have the ability to shoot!" hit here! "

......

the police were forced to retreat one after another, "why are their emotions so excited? aa little out of the ordinary. "crazy

crazy, eyes are red, this is all want to attack the police."

when gu ye saw this, he also sensed that something was wrong, even if the idol died, they were emotionally excited, they should not be excited like this, there was no reason at all. he looked around and saw something out of the ordinary. if there is no qi, it emanates from several containers around it, like a dharma array, concentrated in this wide area, and most of the people standing on this piece of land are infected with some of these qi.

gu ye's face cooled down, already angry. what he could not bear most was the use of occult arts to do wrong, and the second was to hurt innocent people.

gu ye took out a few pieces of rune paper and threw them into the air, "night away, facing those containers." the black figure floated

overhead, pulling the black longbow in his hand, the arrow feathers formed by the three ghost qi were aimed in three directions, and shot at the container with the spell, after the three ghost qi disappeared, the spell and the qi collided, and after a reiki vibration in the air, the qi was completely gone. the restless crowd gradually calmed down, and at this time, all the clues around them were destroyed by these people, the footprints on the ground were messy and messy, and the grass on the ground was about to be trampled, where else could any clues be found?

gu ye went around from the side and reached the container, where xie cheng was already waiting for him and beckoned to him.

after gu ye entered, he saw the tragic situation of the victim head-on, gu ye's face instantly cooled down, and he scolded: "beast! in a frenzy! the