91. distorted human nature

wang jiao felt a chill in her eyebrows, and when she looked at the world again, there were all kinds of people floating in the cemetery under the night, and this frightening scene frightened her into widening her eyes and silence. at this time, a painful groan was emitted in front of the tombstone, and this sound seemed to be squeezed out of the throat, and the sound of the vocal cords trembling could not be heard clearly without listening carefully.

wang jiao's pupils narrowed, and mu looked at this little person in shock, saw his masterpiece, suddenly held his head, and said in horror: "no, not me, not me, i didn't mean it, i didn't, i... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!aa the

whole cemetery could hear a sharp scream, wang jiao crawled into the distance with her hands and feet, trying to get away from this little person, she trembled, did not dare to look back at her father, crying and shouting: "don't show me!" i don't want to look! don't look!

gu ye walked over step by step with the villain with a cold face, "even if you can't see it, you know that this is suppressing the soul, and you should be able to imagine how this soul was suppressed!" wang jiao, you have used this method to repay your father's twenty years of nurturing grace, and if we do not find out, he will live forever and never be able to be overborn, forever trapped in this small wood, suffering from this sin. "

aaaah!!!" wang jiao collapsed and shouted, grabbed things on the ground like crazy and threw them at gu ye, the police ran over, controlled her, and found that her right hand was broken, the skin on her left hand had been worn, and it was muddy and bloody, and asked gu ye: "what's going on?" did you do it? gu ye's

eyebrows were still cold, pointing to xie cheng, who was sitting on the tombstone next to him, and proudly said: "she killed people with a knife and injured my friend's arm, i want her to have a claw, i have already cheapened her." if you want to pay legal responsibility, it doesn't matter, i will call a lawyer now.

following the leader was a young police officer who had been following mu jingfei, who saw that gu ye was not happy, and smiled and made a round field: "no, we survey the scene, if what you say is true, then you are justified in defense, first send your friend to the hospital." "at

this time, mu jingfei, who was riding a motorcycle, arrived, "sorry, the meeting went, just came back."

at this time, wang jiao had already been taken to the car, and mu jingfei took a look at it, and came back and whispered to gu ye: "you are fierce enough."

gu ye lifted up xie cheng and sneered, "she is even more cruel to her father." the

ambulance had already arrived at the gate of the cemetery, and gu ye took xie cheng to the hospital and took the little wooden man away before leaving.

the doctor examined xie cheng's wound and said in amazement: "there is no bleeding anymore, it is so magical, what blood do you have?"

xie cheng said awkwardly, "it's either a or b."

taking advantage of the doctor and xie cheng's speech, on the way, gu ye pulled out the steel nails one by one, mr. wang's soul floated out from the villain, a blood hole in his body, and now his eyes, ears, and mouth were still injured, completely unable to communicate, gu ye hurriedly put the soul into the bottle, first to nourish the soul.

xie cheng also saw mr. wang's tragic situation, and looked at gu ye inquiringly, gu ye shook his head, this time they couldn't help, they could only rely on mu jingfei's side. it is already a blessing to be able to rescue mr. wang's soul.

xie chengya smiled at gu ye and comforted, "it doesn't matter, nine of the ten things are not complete, do your best, obey the mandate of heaven, and be ashamed."