17. mr. yu whose three views shattered the ground

zhao zhifeng excitedly hugged his son, and only then did he give the thing to gu ye, "this is what peng yu picked up. after throwing it twice, he came back by himself, and we didn't dare to burn it, and the master said that if it burned, he would send his soul over.

gu ye laughed, this master also has some skills, if there is no protection of his spirit rune, he can really send it over.

gu ye directly threw the coin to the ground, picked up a fork from the table to eat, and inserted it fiercely, "scoff..." a few wisps of black smoke suddenly appeared around the fork, trying to block, gu ye drew a sneering smile at the corner of his mouth, pinched a finger, a thunder light split past, and the paper floated out a bloody smell of choking noses.

madame zhao said nervously, "master wang minghai also wants to destroy it, this thing will fight back, you be careful!"

gu ye skimmed his lips and said in a serious tone, "why bother?" the twisted melon is not sweet, and in a moment i will send you an exact same past, and it will be okay. at the end of the sentence, gu ye pushed hard, the fork directly poked into it, and a pool of black blood suddenly flowed out of the ground, and zhao pengyu suddenly felt loose and breathing freely.

a yin wind suddenly rolled up the bloody paper and flew up, and the whole ward was gusting with a cloudy wind, but it was hurriedly detouring when approaching yu xuan.

when gu ye saw this scene, he said in his heart that sure enough, even the fiercest ghost would not dare to touch this master. gu ye picked up another finger, purple flames wrapped around the paper, no matter how they struggled, quickly burned up, gu ye said coldly, "either roll, or the soul is scattered, i don't follow the bullshit rules of the occult world." now that it was

dark, the cold wind was running around in the ward, but he didn't dare to go near gu ye. aafter struggling for a few laps, the black wind turned into a ghost, dry, black and thin, a pair of gray eyes, a dove staring at gu ye, and the thick ghost qi made the temperature in the ward drop by several degrees.

the people present were all frightened and screamed, zhao pengyu also had the strength at this time, jumped up from the bed, blocked his mother, his legs were straight up, did not dare to look at each other, for the first time in his life and a woman had emotional entanglements, proper psychological shadow!

yu xuan looked at the female ghost with a cold face, looked up and down, and then looked at the other party's feet... there is no shadow. yu xuan looked at the wall with an undead eye, complete, no small hole imaging. looking at the expressions of the others who were scared and about to faint, yu xuan calmed his face, blocked the eldest sister and nephew behind him, and looked at the female ghost coldly, and there was anger in his eyes.

gu ye smiled and pointed at zhao pengyu, "you don't leave, do you like this one?" in the

dead gray eyes of the female ghost, there was a slight light.

"you let him go, i'll send you an exact same past, your grievances, someone will help you solve." pestering, huh. gu ye's face cooled down, he had already moved the killing machine, killing her person, he didn't care. he had hurt many innocent people, which touched gu ye's bottom line.

the female ghost looked at gu ye jealously, and then looked at yu xuan, who was entangled in purple qi and had a very bad face, and after struggling for a while, she took two steps back, rolled up the yin wind and scattered, leaving behind a piece of paper.

everyone at the scene stared wide in horror, and before they could react from the shock just now, madame zhao's face turned white. only yu xuan, expressionless, looked at the non-scientific phenomena in front of him with a complicated expression. <