134. a family of three comes to jump off the bridge

gu dad didn't ask angrily: "you recognize your brother and recognize your brother, and your sisters and sisters are all right, you recognize your father!" you're crazy!

elder brother

gu also said, "i am in my twenties, and i am still like a child, making a fool of myself every day!"

gu ye shrunk his neck and looked well-behaved, not knowing what to say.

after gu dad sat down, he asked angrily, "say! who gave you the guts! did dad recognize it casually?

gu yegan laughed twice, "aren't you used to it?" gu

dad slapped the table angrily, "you still dare to say!"

gu ye asked helplessly, "didn't you ask?" am i saying it or not? he didn't

repent, he didn't take the initiative to admit his mistake, gu dad was angry and looked for something, looked around in the office for half a circle, and didn't see the right one, there was a laptop on the desk, gu dad wanted to pick it up as soon as he saw it, gu sen quickly stopped, "just scare and scare, don't really hit him."

"this bastard kid!"

gu sen asked with a cold face, "is it wrong?"

gu ye hurriedly said, "wrong! "what's

wrong?"

"i don't know... don't mess with daddy! i won't recognize it again in the future, sorry! "gu ye obediently admitted his mistake, three is enough, and he doesn't want to send it again."

papa gu pointed at him, "you... it's good to know. gu ye's

attitude of admitting his mistake was very good, so good that parents had nothing to say. taking advantage of the fact that his father's face eased down, gu sen waved his hand to gu ye to signal, you hurry up. gu ye whispered, "big brother, my shop?"

gu sen instantly froze his face, "don't even think about it, come to the company to help me after graduation."

gu ye understood that the eldest brother's road was not passable, and in xie cheng's sympathetic eyes, gu ye whispered, "then i am gone." gu dad's

face was cold, "where to go?"

gu ye said obediently, "go and study." gu dad

let him go.

after going out, gu ye was trained to be weak, his heart was like ashes, and he had no strength to walk. xie cheng said sympathetically, "dude, are you okay?"

gu yexin asked, "will your master discipline you like this?" "no

, he'll hit it straight."

gu ye suddenly felt comforted, and sure enough, when he saw someone worse than himself, he would be cured.

this shop gu ye still wants, the eldest brother can't get through here, gu ye is aggrieved to find gu lin, "brother, the eldest brother and the father beat me together." the

corners of xie cheng's mouth twitched, gu ye was simply, in front of his family, he was a petty drama spirit, the kind that sued as soon as he had grievances, and the neuropathy of the ghost king's possession last night, it was clear that it was two people!

gu lin was surprised: "the eldest brother also beat you?" he took the wrong medicine and he beat you!

gu ye said grievously, "brother, you have to help me."

"you tell me, what's wrong?"

gu ye said seriously: "i want a shop, the eldest brother does not give, and he trains me with his father." "what