113. good brothers will go to the grave together

lu qian's husband, chen hanqing, was hit so hard in an accident a month ago that he fainted on the spot. reasonablely, in the blink of an eye, his wife and children were gone, and no one could hold back. the rumors are true, he was indeed rescued for a long time before he saved his life. his sister was afraid that he would not be able to bear the blow when he returned home, so she took him to the hospital near her home and hospitalized him until she could get up and move, and then came back.

now that he is well, he came to claim the bodies of his wife and children, and he did not come alone, his sister, brother-in-law, and relatives of his wife's family came at once, and early in the morning, there was a lot of crying in the police station, and they could not control their emotions, and the mother's family was crying even more.

chen hanqing's attitude was different from the sad expression of his relatives, he was very calm, did not cry, just stood in the middle of the crowd chasing with an expression. only in his thirties, chen hanqing's emaciated figure was actually a bit rickety, his eyes were empty looking ahead, and there was no focus in his eyes, a dead silence. there was already gray hair in his sideburns, and the policeman spoke to him, saying it two or three times before he reacted, talking to him.

for this kind of scene, the policeman did not feel a taste in his heart, and comforted: "let the mourning and change be smooth, people cannot be resurrected from the dead, and they want to start something."

when the policeman tried to persuade chen hanqing to go through the formalities and let chen hanqing sign, chen hanqing suddenly asked: "i heard that the people who hindered the rescue are dead?"

the policeman said quietly, "where did you inquire about this kind of thing?" who said it was the one who delayed the rescue?

chen hanqing suddenly sneered, his emaciated face suddenly became cold and fierce, like an evil ghost, he said viciously: "deserved!" damn them all! iif they were still alive, i would like to kill them too, and each of them is a murderer. the policeman in charge of the reception frowned, and judging from chen hanqing's reaction, this person's

spirit had reached the brink of collapse, and he went out of the door of the police station, buried the body of his wife and children without concern, and may dare to go out to kill people, which is too obvious.

gu ye came to the police station at this time, saw so many people in the reception hall, helplessly squeezed past the side, saw the little queen quickly walk a few steps, pulled the other party aside, and whispered: "i want to see the bodies of two children, three minutes is enough."

xiao wang nodded his head, gestured to the receptionist, and led gu ye to the morgue. lucy's husband was so devastated, like crazy, that expression, also wanted to kill people and set fires.

gu ye glanced back and raised his eyebrows, "normal reaction, whoever has a wife and children is gone, will hate others, even hate themselves, there will be psychological problems, and the crime is in a single thought." it's best to stare at him lately, and there's a good chance he'll overreact.

xiao wang nodded, "i will tell the comrades at the local police station in a moment, find him a psychologist, and talk a few more times."

under the leadership of xiao wang, gu ye saw the bodies of the two children, both of whom were choked to death by smoke, and the small one was still like a dumpling, seeing such a small two children lying here lifelessly, gu ye's heart was not a taste, "it is really a sin."

xiao wang urged, "master gu, you hurry up, it is not good for other colleagues to see it."

gu ye quickly took out two pieces of rune paper, pasted them on the foreheads of the two children, and pinched a finger in his hand, "the young man's soul obeys my orders and returns to the place where he can return!" ssoul return! the