120. let gu ye seduce her

a corpse more than five hundred years ago, after killing people, left on its own, such an anti-human, anti-scientific scene, it happened right in front of you. xiao wang was confused, took several deep breaths of cool air, and after reacting, he suddenly realized that this was a murderer and immediately went to chase. however, the corpse ran so fast that it shook a few times in the night and disappeared.

xiao wang came back with a confused face to collect fu yonggen's body, the first time this kind of thing was also frightened and cold, after slowing down, he called mu jingfei, "mu team, something big has happened on my side." in

the middle of the night, mu jingfei had already fallen asleep, and was shouted up helplessly: "with gu ye helping you, things are not yet done?"

xiao wang scratched his head urgently, "now there is an anti-human thing, and the corpse is gone on its own."

mu jingfei was teased, "how many years of corpses have long feet?"

"500 years."

"then she's pretty good."

xiao wang stomped his feet anxiously, "i'm not kidding, so many brothers are watching it, the corpse ran away after killing people, the body we have transported back, the head was directly screwed off, and now it's in the forensic room."

mu jingfei realized the seriousness of the problem, "you guys hurry up and look for it, tomorrow i will return to the team."

"team mu, shall we report it?"

"how to report?"

"let's say that the five-hundred-year-old corpse is alive, ran, killed, and extremely dangerous, and asks the superiors to use guns and cannons to eliminate them." xiao wang finished speaking and put his head against the wall, banging his head against the wall, feeling that he was a fool.

"calm down," mu jingfei said calmly, "it's not that time yet, don't cause panic, ask gu ye what the situation is."

xiao wang hung up the phone and immediately called gu ye and told him about it, "this time we really need your help, we watched the princess run."

gu ye was called up as soon as he fell asleep, he got up very seriously, and immediately became angry, "they all said that the half-hanging son should not practice casually, in case he did not listen to the command, what should he do?" what if i ran? what about the mentally retarded? i pumped him to death!

xiao wang hurriedly said, "already dead, the head was screwed off by the princess, and the body was split."

gu ye paused, "so fast?" "

hmm."

gu ye sneered, "summoning souls will also beat him up!"

xiao wang smiled dryly, looking at gu ye's temper was very good, he didn't expect to be so cruel when he lost his temper.

in the middle of the night, gu ye had to go to the police station to help, as soon as he saw the body with a different head, gu ye grinned in disgust, it was not good to look good when he was alive, and it was even more ugly after he died, and his eyes were not closed. gu ye scolded in disgust, "they all said don't fool around, don't listen, add to the chaos, isn't it!" there are people on his back, and there are more than one dead.

gu ye covered the white cloth and instructed, "the body should be disposed of as soon as possible, it is best to be cremated, do not keep it."

xiao wang asked worriedly, "will he turn into a zombie zombie and jump up?" after saying that, he himself was also amused by himself, "zombies without heads, how to bite people?" <