36. sexual orientation is a problem

when he arrived at yu xuan's home, gu ye took off his shoes and did not dare to step on them, the warm white floor, clean reflection!

yu xuan looked back at him puzzled, as if to ask, why don't you come in?

gu ye moved forward a small step, saw that there were still a pair of slippers on the shoe rack, gu ye took it and put it on, "your home is also too clean, i can't bear to get off my feet, how many times a day do you wipe it?" the

corners of yu xuan's mouth hooked, "just repeat." "awesome

!" gu ye was extremely impressed, his room was cleaned up twice a day and he could make it as messy as a kennel.

yu xuan took two glasses of water and said lightly, "this is a sleeping place."

gu ye smiled, a little empathetic, living alone, the house is just a place to sleep, not even people waiting to go home, what is home? after taking a sip of water, gu ye took out two small bottles from his pocket and began to do the right thing, "i brought all the children, their souls are too weak, they will be hurt in front of you, you have to hide the breath on your body first."

yu xuan sat across from gu ye, "yes."

gu ye rubbed his hands, "then i'll do it."

yu xuan looked at gu ye with burning eyes, his tone was still faint, and he couldn't hear any emotion, "you come." with

that said, gu ye inexplicably felt embarrassed, always feeling that he was flirting with each other. yu xuan's face, there is really a funny **. tthrowing away all these messy thoughts, gu ye first opened yu xuan's heavenly eyes, and then used the spirit charm to temporarily suppress the purple qi on yu xuan's body, looking at him like a normal person, before picking up a porcelain bottle and saying softly: "children, come out." more

than a dozen wisps of black smoke drifted out of the bottle mouth, turning into the shape of a villain, gathered together in horror, and looked around. the bottle was painted with a spell by gu ye, and in it they didn't feel the passage of time, they only felt in and out, and they changed to a strange place, which made the children very afraid.

gu ye looked at it, and the little girl without a red skirt released all the little ghosts in the other bottle and waved to the little girl who was the leader, "sasha, come." the

little girl did not move, staring defensively at yu xuan beside gu ye, her red eyes staring at him coldly, and there was a killing intent hidden under her eyes. gu ye walked over painfully, squatted down and smiled, "don't be afraid, i asked him to share some good things with you, help you grow arms, grow hands and feet, and in the next life you will be like normal children."

sasha hesitated, leaned over, and wrapped her arms around gu ye's neck, seeing that yu xuan's eyes were still defensive, and that look seemed to be looking at a scumbag with a straight face.

gu ye looked apologetically at yu xuan, "this child has suffered the most damage, you don't have to worry about it."

yu xuan looked expressionlessly at the little ghost standing in his living room for several rows, and then looked at the little girl gu ye was holding in his arms, his expression was even more stiff, and he replied to the question: "in the world, is there really a ghost?"

gu ye pointed to the group of children, "aren't you watching?" <

yu xuan took a deep breath and couldn't help but pinch his eyebrows.

gu ye apologetically patted yu xuan's shoulder, mr. yu's three views, tonight is a complete collapse, it is difficult for him to be so calm.

putting sasha on the sofa, gu ye squatted down and helped her sort out her small skirt, "my little princess, quick, let your little friends line up, one by one."