163. our goal is the sea of stars

gu ye pulled out the grass at the head of his master's grave, wiped the tombstone clean, and under yu xuan's stop, he was particularly sorry that he could not send eighteen girls, but only burned some paper money.

gu ye said while burning: "it is not easy to give you a grave, it is a long journey of thousands of miles, if it were not for your last words, i would like to move your grave away." but the fallen leaves return to the roots, since you want to be in your hometown, i can't help it, when i'm old and can't come, i'll push down the tombstone of your grave, let your grave be smoothed out by nature, no one can find you in the future, i'll go down and serve you again.

gu ye finished burning the paper, "well, this money was bought for you by your apprentice's daughter-in-law, he is so filial, are you happy and broken?" it doesn't matter if you're not happy, i'll identify him anyway, and i won't break up if you cry.

yu xuan listened and wanted to laugh, gu ye's master must have been angry with his big cute beard every day when he was alive.

"that's it!" gu ye stood up and patted the soil on his body, "old man, if you think of me, give me a dream, and we will leave."

gu ye took the initiative to take yu xuan's hand and smiled and said, "for a lifetime, hold hands and go, whoever runs is a little dog."

yu xuan then tightened gu ye's hand, "you can't run."

gu yehua focused, "i'm talking about you!"

yu xuan thought for a moment and smiled, "did i run?"

gu ye smiled and squinted, "you can try, i will capture all your souls, smoke you, do not delay your reincarnation, let you personally watch you change from a proud son of heaven to a little nerd."

yu xuan cried and laughed, "bao, you don't have to say it."

"no, i'll have to tell you the consequences so you don't dare to run."

————

gu ye took the photo back to the imperial capital, and the first thing he did was to look for mu jingfei, "sister, i want to meet that middle-aged man with a gloomy face and a small height, who is the prisoner who led this matter."

mu jingfei thought for a moment, "okay, i'll arrange it for you, he killed several people, the death penalty is inevitable, what you want to ask, only this one chance."

gu ye saw this middle-aged man at the reoffer's detention center, and the person who took gu ye in told him: "this man's name is kong qimin, forty-five years old, negative test, and he doesn't answer on his behalf, but he confesses all his sins."

gu ye nodded, looked at the other person's calm face, and asked, "what is your relationship with my master?" the

other party looked at him coldly and said sarcastically, "i don't know."

gu ye took out the photo and pasted it on the glass, "don't know? this person is you. kong qimin's

eyes darkened, some of his reddened eyes were even deeper, and his face was slightly complicated, "how can you have this picture?"

gu ye smiled and squinted, "found in my master's collection, he kept it until he died, especially a treasure, he thought, you are dead." "still

there?" obviously, gu ye's words had a great impact on kong qimin, making his expression that had been indifferent become shocked, "how can he stay?"

gu ye narrowed his eyes, already tentatively trying to figure out something, "why did you cheat him to death?" "nope

! ii didn't lie to him! it was he who felt that i had no talent, that i was cruel and unfit to worship under him, and that he drove me away! kong qimin's emotions suddenly became excited, and his red pupils stared at gu ye with hatred, and after he finished speaking, he calmed down for a few seconds, suddenly sat down, and instantly calmed his excited mood, "yes, he hates me!" how could someone like me care?