140. yu xuan can talk today!

for the first time, gu ye lost to yu xuan, who usually said little, and went downstairs in shame to find food to vent his anger.

before he went downstairs, he heard his little mother standing on the balcony calling, "when your daughter-in-law first came, how big was the red envelope you gave?" didn't give? isn't it bad to give? how do you know it won't work? my boss is very reliable, his vision is ok, and we all believe that he will not come in a nonsense. gu

sen was able to bring his girlfriend home, and it was almost done, and the engagement was sooner or later. the gu family attaches great importance to the whole family, mrs. gu, as a stepmother, or a stepmother who has not had much contact with her eldest son, is afraid that she will not do well and is extremely nervous.

mrs. gu has been asking friends, now how much to give when the meeting gift, how big is the red packet, directly to the girl to stuff a hundred thousand red packets, as if to show that their family is particularly rich, copper smell is so obvious and not very good. if you give a gift, what kind of gift? don't make people feel insincere, left and right, how can this be good?

after listening to the other party's discussion, gu ye teased: "when yu xuan came, it was like that, the eldest sister-in-law came like this, and she is also a daughter-in-law, why are you so eccentric?"

madame gu rolled her eyes, "can you be the same?" people are married in.

gu ye furrowed his brows, "i didn't marry out either?" doesn't yu xuan come often? he came tomorrow, if you change your name to mom, you give the red envelope no? madame gu became

even more nervous, "really fake?

gu ye smiled at mimi, and from this expression, she couldn't tell whether what he said was true or false, and mrs. gu said without anger: "you bear child, you don't lie to your mother, yu xuan really wants to call your mother, i have to wrap the red envelope in advance, don't make trouble." <

at this time, gu decheng came out of the corridor, gu ye saw him, smiled, and said: "dad, tomorrow yu xuan is coming, if you change your mouth to call your parents, how many red envelopes will you send?"

gu dad really thought about it seriously, "you changed your mouth on the side of yu lao?"

gu ye quickly shook his head, "no.

gu dad said deeply: "then don't be in a hurry to change your mouth, the two of you want to be together, then you have to go through a procedure, and when you graduate, i will discuss with elder yu, ask the two relatives and friends who have good relations to witness it together, so that you two can get engaged."

gu ye was stunned, he didn't expect his father to think so far.

gu dad looked at gu ye's dazed expression and said with disgust: "what is it like not to be engaged?" relatives and friends witness together, do not need their many blessings, that is, let you think about it when you want to divide, you are relatives, friends and parents have witnessed, not child's play, you also have to consider clearly if you want to divide. after the engagement, it is considered to be justified, and you young people know what. gu

ye understood that his father was still worried about his future. i want to add something more to the two of them, which can stabilize the relationship between them. gu ye didn't dare to joke anymore, and said with a smile: "okay, listen to you, when the time comes, we will listen to what you arrange."

gu dad said satisfactorily, "it's not early in the morning, so hurry up and go to bed." <

———— after discussing with her friends, mrs.

gu did not pack money and cards for her future daughter-in-law, but prepared a gold bracelet for her daughter-in-law, which means: real gold sees the heart.