50. it is difficult to save people and save ghosts

in a small second-tier city, at one o'clock in the middle of the night, a middle-aged driver uncle parked his car on the side of the road, drew a few pieces of wet wipes from the seat at hand, and wiped his eyes. running night car, this time period is the most sleepy time, as long as you stay up, until two or three o'clock.

a little more energetic, he started the car just to leave, and suddenly found a seven- or eight-year-old child standing on the side of the road in front of him, waving at him. the uncle's spirit was lifted, and his heart said how can there be children on this big night? looking behind the child, but not seeing the adult, he hesitated, feeling a little frightened. the child didn't look at him, ran over to him, ran to the side of the car in the blink of an eye, and knocked on the glass.

the driver looked at each other through the glass, how to look like an ordinary child, he reassured, opened the car window, "child, what are you doing when you come out in the middle of the night, your family?" the

child said obediently, "i'm going to the first hospital and looking for my mother." the

driver relaxed and asked suspiciously, "do you have money?" the

child took out several hundred yuan from his pocket.

the driver's eyes flashed a little greedy, "okay, come on." as soon

as the child got into the car, with a cool breeze, the driver sighed: "it is really autumn, and the temperature is so low at night." the

child also did not speak, sat in the back with his head down, did not play with anything, the driver looked at it from the rearview mirror, was not in the mood to follow and did not chat, started the car and began to take a long detour, anyway, this child has money, can earn more money. hhalf an hour later, i arrived at the largest bridge in the city, there were not many vehicles around, the driver yawned, and said to the child: "your parents are also at ease, so late to let you go out alone, no one called you, children, how many grades?"

"huh."

two cool chuckles came from the back seat, sounding a little depressed, the driver glanced in the rearview mirror, sleepiness was instantly frightened, there was no one in the back seat!

the driver looked back in disbelief, turned his head and suddenly found that the child was sitting on the co-pilot's seat! he slightly turned his face sideways, the corners of his mouth hooked, and looked at him with a smile, a miserable white face, black pupils, and unusual weirdness.

the driver was frightened and hurriedly slammed on the brakes, "when did you come over?!" unfortunately

, no matter how he stepped on it, the speed of the car was still unabated.

the child let out two sneers, raised his head, the black pupils gradually turned into blood, two lines of blood tears hanging down from the corners of the eyes, ticking, sticky blood smashed on the car, like a blooming blood flower, the whole car instantly rose a choking smell of blood.

the driver was already frightened and panicked, his mind was blank, he couldn't tell whether it was the throttle or the brake, and he was frantically stepping.

the corners of the child's mouth were hooked, the flesh on his face was decaying little by little, the eye sockets were getting bigger and bigger, and the red eyeballs were almost bulging out. several bloody handprints suddenly appeared on the glass behind him, and then more and more, densely covering the entire glass. iimmediately after, the car window was like blood spilled, thick blood covered the entire car window, and the blood dripping inside the car flowed down, wetting the driver's body.

the driver had been frightened mad, holding the steering wheel with one hand and smashing the glass with the other, screaming to escape.

the child laughed a few times and pounced on him.