131. it's like catching your brother

the atmosphere suddenly cooled down, the shop owner realized that he had been tricked by a group of humans, and suddenly he looked fierce, trying to teach this group of humans a lesson, and the atmosphere suddenly became tense. human beings are here, belonging to the vulnerable groups, if the identity is exposed, it is likely to cause other ghosts to covet, this group of young people with masks on their faces, in fact, have changed their faces, this moment hate can not put fan xiao this unfortunate child on the ground a fat beating.

gu ye didn't look good, and before the boss could move, he rolled up his sleeves first, "you squat down for me, who made you stand up?" the

ghost qi on gu ye's body was even stronger, and he grabbed the boss's collar and fiercely pressed it to the ground, here is a truth, as long as you are strong enough, no one dares to move you.

"i'll grab someone to eat as a meal, do you dare to say it?" the vicious grimace on gu ye's face approached the boss, frightening the momentum that the other party had just risen was instantly suppressed by gu ye, and was frightened to kneel on the ground again, shrinking his neck like a quail abused by the cold wind.

gu ye sneered and kicked him, "dare to say that you will eat you too!" "no

, no, no! i dare not say it! xie

cheng, they were relieved, they didn't expect that people would have this effect, so everyone's momentum rose by a large margin, "do you dare to collect human skins?" "don't

change! never dare again! the boss quickly begged for forgiveness, and did not dare to fight back after being punched and kicked, xie cheng told him: "change your career!" no human skin lanterns will be sold in the future! selling cloth! "cloth

is not easy to sell, rich people will not hang cloth lanterns in the shade, not prestigious..."

"the cloth is energy-saving and environmentally friendly, and it is better to make than human skin, you dare to resist again, now open your stomach!" eeat you! "

selling cloth!" in the future, i will not sell human skins, but i will sell cloth! "the shop owner has been frightened, this group of people even dare to eat raw people, the look of lawlessness is too frightening." although he wondered why they didn't let him sell human skins, he didn't dare to ask, for fear of angering them and being eaten by these evil spirits.

the crowd looked almost frightened, and their eyes signaled that it was time to leave. gu ye kicked him again and said coldly, "i will send someone to check from time to time, and then dare to rob my grandson's business, you know the consequences!" the

boss suddenly realized that he had bought and sold too well, which angered his peers, and the other party invited the ancestor of the family out, and he quickly assured: "rest assured, adults, i will sell cloth lanterns in the future." the

crowd spared him, grabbed fan xiao's neck and carried the unlucky child out, no matter what happened underground, they couldn't judge the boss on the spot, scare him, and let him not do this kind of business in the future. i heard that no matter how you behave as a ghost, yama king will have an account there, not not to report, the time has not arrived, this boss will be cleaned up sooner or later.

after leaving the store, several people found a corner that others could not see, and couldn't help but beat fan xiao on the ground, "you pit daddy baby!"

"how did i raise you such a pit daddy?"

"what did you eat at night?" farts so stink!

"daddy almost got you killed!" fortunately, gu ye spooked him!

fan xiao said, "i can't hold back, i can't help it, i'm sorry i'm sorry, i shouldn't fart!" tthe radish cake that my master made in the evening was so delicious that i ate six of them.