121. gu ye is a snake and scorpion beauty

in order to catch the zombie princess, this group of young masters did not care whether gu ye agreed or not, and was bound to push him to the throne of seducing and seducing the widow princess. gu ye resisted ineffectively, desperately took out a mask from his pocket and put it on, with a feeling of no face to see. most importantly, if yu xuan knew, how would he account? yu xuan is such a strong person, the vinegar is big, the heart and eyes are many, and it is not easy to coax.

xie cheng was amused, "did you really buy a mask?"

gu ye rolled his eyes,? last time you said i scared the ghost away and asked me to go out and wear a mask, didn't you buy it in advance? gu ye pulled out his pocket and pulled out three, "i still have it, do you want it?"

xie cheng waved his hand, "no, i'm not so famous, people and ghosts kill." gu ye's heart was

tired and only sighed,

the masters in the group were already discussing, "gu ye is only one, but the imperial capital is so big, the princess runs fast, can't stop and can't stop, the copper head and iron bones resist beating, how to use gu ye's face?"

finally, someone thought of a way, "download gu ye's photo on the internet, pick a good print, one by one, take it out when you see the princess, especially when you fight, use gu ye's face to smash her face, let her distract her, take the opportunity to give her a moment, and then lead her into the circle of everyone, work together, pull out the corpse qi and bloody qi on her body, and she can change back to her original state." gu

ye only wanted to scold the street when he saw this: "you nerves! this is to give me pull hate values! everyone comforted

him: "don't be afraid, you are with us, we will protect you."

gu ye didn't know what to say anymore, this is not a question of protection or protection at all, is it that you are too lacking in morality? <

at this time, someone reported in the group: "the ban i set has just been activated, and the princess has gone to this movie theater!" everyone was shocked: "what

did she go to the cinema for?" at this time, it is

already the second half of the night, and the cinema is also occupied in the second half of the night, in case it hurts the common people, the matter will be big. gu ye quickly contacted the police, asked xiao wang to go over in plain clothes and mix with the crowd, so as not to hurt anyone, and this side quickly prepared their plan, bringing all the tools, and the final armageddon was about to be staged.

at this time, the princess did go to the underground of the cinema, the general cinema will put up propaganda posters to promote, even if not on this floor, in the parking lot will also put some posters as a guide, at this time there is a costume film in several movies that are being broadcast, and the poster is focused on the door publicity. the light in the basement is very dark, but the light at the door is very bright, directly on the promotional video, which makes the characters clear and bright.

the first to bear the brunt is the popular traffic icon dorano.

this is the first time that dugano has picked a beam to play the male protagonist, handsome facial features, uninhibited temperament, and this film has made dujano circle countless fans as soon as it is released. the princess stood in front of the poster, looking carefully at the person on the poster, raising her hand, and the long fingernails scraped from dugano's face and stayed at his throat, her eyes getting redder and redder, full of greed. the man's appearance made her want to taste his blood, and the nails slid down to her neck, and the smell of the blood made her lick the corners of her mouth.

she was now looking more and more human, and the occultist's blood was not only delicious, but also gave her strength, but unfortunately, it was not easy to catch. <