19. the little brother provides on, door, service, service!

on the third day that gu ye returned to school, zhao pengyu jumped back to school alive and nagged gu ye about everything his brother-in-law had done, "my brother-in-law said thank you for providing clues, he owes you a favor."

gu ye smiled slightly, "i can find out clearly, and give your daughter-in-law a fair deed, even if it is a piece of his merit, i have not helped anything." moreover, he also believed my words and saved an innocent child, and i should thank him for it. as

soon as zhao pengyu heard "daughter-in-law", his head hurt, "i don't want to marry my daughter-in-law in the future, you can spare me!"

gu ye encouraged him with a heavy heart: "then you find a good family and marry, and if you don't marry again, you will be old."

zhao pengyu had the urge to knock gu ye down with a hammer, "i marry you, do you want it?"

gu ye stood up, drew a fork with his hands, and looked disgusted: "ugly refusal, thank you."

zhao pengyu was instead amused by the laughter, and cheerfully chased up, "gu ye, you will look at feng shui, can you help my family see?"

gu ye raised an eyebrow, "what did your parents say?" "

yes."

"i want money this time."

"give!"

"okay, the little brother provides the upper, the door, the service, the service, the ancestral fortune telling, the feng shui, the measurement of the five elements of gossip... hair braids, professional treatment of infertility mobile phone film, etc. and so on. gu ye was serious nonsense, and zhao pengyu collapsed and covered his face, "you are a little serious!" gu ye looked

at him with the gaze of a white-eyed wolf, "how can you say that your savior is not serious?"

zhao pengyu collapsed, "dad, please close your mouth, thank you!" "

okay, big boy!"

zhao pengyu gritted his teeth and constantly reminded himself that the benefactor who beat himself would be punished by heaven!

after taking another deal, gu ye returned to the classroom in a good mood, and as soon as he sat down, several classmates gathered around, "gu ye, how to do this problem?" can you tell me about it? please, please!

since gu ye took the first place, teachers and classmates have paid special attention to him, and gradually everyone has believed that gu ye is really studying well, and gu ye is not high and arrogant, generally asking him questions, he will give lectures. the main thing is that he is good looking and girls are willing to talk to him. gradually, gu ye's popularity became better and better, and some boys were secretly jealous of him, and when they saw his smiling face, they couldn't get jealous. and lin zihao, who has always been popular and well-educated, has been declining in his grades after gu ye's "curse", and his personality has become more and more eccentric, and his popularity is getting worse and worse.

in the words of the girls in the class, who is not a little public? who do you show your face to, sister is not you ma!

the good thing is that lin zihao hid when he saw gu ye, and he didn't have the courage to cause trouble again, and gu ye didn't bother to pay attention to him.

gu ye, like other high school seniors, is faced with review materials every day. tthe college entrance examination is getting closer and closer, gu ye watched his classmates running to eat, still holding a small note in his hand to memorize the question, gu ye also felt the pressure, resolutely picked up the small book, and ran to the canteen with the students, perfectly integrated into the tense learning atmosphere.