137. your uncle or your uncle!

gu ye was in lele's home at this time, and he calculated that this matter would not be solved so simply, so he called mu jingfei and asked her to say hello to her colleagues here, don't catch tian hong for the time being, because after the arrest, the other party will not recruit or let him go back, not only delaying time, but also delaying him to do things. if tian hong is outside, he still has a way to deal with it.

le le had already been arranged by the police to receive professional treatment, and his mother was also accompanied, and only li yujie was left in the family at this time. gu ye chose to summon the soul at this time, asking the old master if the nanny tian hong had smashed him to death.

after death, such a thing as summoning souls, normal people have never heard of it, li yujie's face is ugly, and there is already fear in his eyes, "master gu, can you really summon it?"

gu ye nodded, smiled, and said, "logically, the cause and effect are not broken, he should not have reincarnated, he can be recruited."

li yujie nervously took a few steps back, stood aside and watched gu ye light the incense, and subconsciously swallowed the spit.

xie cheng took the mobile phone in his pocket and walked to gu ye's side with his hand, and not long after, a transparent person appeared in the fa formation drawn by gu ye, the old man was not tall, thin, and had a bitter face. there was such an unfilial son, this old man was actually dressed quite well, a blue tang costume, with a small blue round hat, clean and neat.

when li yujie saw him, he was frightened and sat down on the sofa at once, and said, "yes! it's the grandpa!

seeing the living person in front of him, the old master was also surprised, looked at his eyes in doubt, looked at gu ye blankly and asked, "how did i come here?"

gu ye groaned for a moment, this uncle was still a little silly. <

"uncle, do you know how you died?"

the great master was actually happy, and he was really like the great uncle with his hands behind his back, and he smiled and said, "i was smashed to death." "

poof!" gu ye was amused, "do you know who killed you?" uncle shook

his head in confusion, "who?

xie cheng was also amused, he didn't expect that song wu's kind of bastard, with such a good-tempered father, "don't you even know how you died?" the

old man still shook his head, "i didn't see it, i was picking up a mineral water bottle in the trash can, i don't know what was falling on my head, duang all of a sudden, i don't know anything."

gu ye couldn't help but want to laugh, this uncle is a stupid ghost, how to die does not know, but also comes with special effects.

gu ye explained, "uncle, i recruited you to ask if you know how you died, you don't know or can't do anything." now many people say that you were killed by the children of this family.

uncle

song touched his short beard, but he didn't see the meaning of anger, "oh, i know that child, called lele, i often see the nanny taking him downstairs to play, that child doesn't like to talk." "yes, it's

this child, sir, i look at the child's face, it's not this child who did it, who it is, the police are still investigating." bbut your son has done a lot of asshole things, forcing the family to live.

xie cheng also helped to say, and gu ye you said what happened to me, this family lost the house, lost their jobs, a family of three moved three times, and now they are still scolded on the internet. his son came every three to five minutes, asked for money every time, and used this as an atm. song wu's daughter-in-law also used lele's mother as a nanny, and lele was now more seriously ill, and the child did not say a word at the end of the day. in short, the family of three was forced to jump off the bridge to find death, and we stopped people.