157. when a group of neurotics gathers

Start from the beginning

faces of everyone present were not good-looking, the victim in this container died too tragically, there was a hook hanging from the container, the victim was hanging upside down, the skin of the whole body had been stripped, and the blood was hanging there. <

xie cheng's face was ugly: "the death is a third-line star, who disappeared on the set yesterday, because he was afraid of a bad impact, he has not called the police, and was found dead here." there were only his clothes and wallet at the scene, and just now we found his documents, which were certain to be himself.

gu ye raised an eyebrow: "who called the police?" the container was clearly abandoned. no one will check here often, how did the person who called the police find out?

xie cheng gave gu ye a small person made of paper, "we only found this, the technology is not as good as yours, the alarm is still ok."

xiao wang said angrily, "he is provoking the police!"

"it can also be said that it is deliberately to make things bigger, so that the outside world knows that this star died here, so as to gather resentment."

mu jingfei clenched his fists, stood aside without saying a word, looked at her face, gu ye sighed, walked over and shouted: "sister."

mu jingfei took a deep breath, "i must catch this beast!" you! she glanced at gu ye, "go home!" everyone was

surprised, "why don't you let gu ye participate?"

gu ye said seriously, "i know you are worried about my safety, and i promise that i will not be in trouble."

guarding so many people, mu jingfei was not good enough to force gu ye to go back, after all, these people were all people, and they all took the initiative to help, she warned gu ye: "don't act alone!" or i'll call your big brother!"

gu ye raised his hands, "i promise!

mu jingfei grimaced and told xiao wang, "bring the victim back." <

at this time, xiao zhang said, "team mu, the people who spread the news on the internet have found it."

mu jingfei's eyebrows were cold, "catch! there is one to catch one, i go to another team to borrow people, and if i don't sleep today, i will be judged! the

people outside have not left yet, although they are not so impulsive, and they are still waiting for the result.

many people cried outside, saying they didn't believe xin sheng would die. gu ye felt the resentment outside getting stronger and stronger, and said worriedly, "if they see the corpse being carried out, they must not go crazy?"

xie cheng said helplessly: "you can't drive away, and you can't move roughly." as he spoke, he pinched fan xiao in disgust, "crow's mouth! crow's mouth!

"so, the police are bound by this identity, and many things can't be done, i go!"

xie cheng reminded him: "don't make trouble! it's easy to provoke public anger!

gu ye said indifferently, "rest assured."

"you wear a mask!"

"no, you don't." gu ye waved his hand and walked out with a big swing, at this time there were more and more people, all looking in this direction.

gu ye walked around behind this group of people, holding a big horn in his hand and slowly said, "a bunch of fools!"

xiao wang almost knelt down for gu ye, what was this to do?!

after being scolded, the fan base was anxious, "who are you?"

"how do you swear?"

"who scolded?" <