155. strange ways to die

Start from the beginning

xie cheng's expression was similar after reading it, "it's too bloody!

xiao wang said, "teacher zhen also said that it was too bloody." "

teacher zhen?"

"our psychology expert, she says, contains something particularly bloody. i don't understand what she said, as if she didn't mean blood on the surface, but the feeling it contained, it was too bloody. gu ye

endured the headache and read it, recorded it with his mobile phone, and planned to go back to the group for help. xie cheng closed the curtains, intending to summon the spirits.

gu ye skimmed his lips, "it should not be summoned."

"then you have to try it too." xie cheng summoned the soul, and as they expected, "the soul is indeed gone." "the

murderer should be a master of occult arts, how could he possibly leave his soul behind?" ggu ye finished shooting all the clues about the occult and smiled, "if it were me, i would let his soul fly away."

xiao wang looked at gu ye's smiling face and said this joke-like thing, inexplicably feeling that his scalp was tingling. gu ye's intelligence, if he uses occult arts to commit crimes, he really can't find a handle on him.

mu jingfei, who had heard this on the side, walked over and grabbed gu ye's ear, "if you talk nonsense again, i will beat you." "i was

wrong!" gu ye inhaled a cool breath in pain, hurriedly admitted his mistake, finished, and then managed him with another one.

mu jingfei glanced at him with a warning, gu ye smiled pleasantly, he was really just talking, he couldn't understand why sister mu was so angry.

the scene has been investigated, gu ye and xie cheng did not find a clue at the scene, the two put on masks, said goodbye to mu jingfei, and they went back first. when i went out, there were more people at the door than before, and the hotel's security guard assisted the police to drive these people out, but the reporter could not drive them away. dead internet celebrities, they are like a group of flies that smell sweet, they all want to stare at this big cake, hoping to shoot explosive news, post it on the internet, and attract everyone's attention.

gu ye and xie cheng had a hard time squeezing out of the crowd, xie cheng boarded the network and looked at it, scolding: "this group of fools did not give the police time to investigate the case at all, so that the internet knew that there was a murder, the fans of the deceased knew that he was dead, they were urging the police to solve the case, and the murderous fingers were uncertain in which corner to steal pleasure." <

gu ye said in a deep voice, "the reporters knew so quickly that there was a murder here, and someone must have told them, otherwise the news would not have spread so quickly."

these fans on the internet cried and were very sad, saying that he had one less genius after he died in the food industry, and he would have no taste after eating. although there is an exaggerated component, it can also be seen that there are really many people who like the dead, and this time, the resentment will definitely become stronger and stronger. "this

is what the murderer wants, and there must be something going on in the future, and this case makes my bad premonition more and more intense." gu ye pinched his eyebrows, "what do you think of that fa-array?"

xie cheng said tiredly, "it's hard to say, that fa formation gives me a feeling, it's also very bloody and dark."

gu ye simply opened the group and sent those pictures to the group: let's help together and see what this fa-array is used for.

as soon as the news was sent, some people in the group said: it looks like a very old fa-array, and now there is no need for such a complicated thing.

looking for fan xiao, he is studying this. @whale spit bubble grunt