145. cure all diseases

Start from the beginning

speaking of master gu, your family's background has changed again, how many homes do you have?

......

gu ye said innocently: "no, this is my home, my mother said that the color before was not warm enough, changed a layer of wallpaper."

in fact, mrs. gu was worried that one day yu xuan would stay overnight, gu ye's previous room was too childish, and like a high school student, mrs. gu felt humiliated, which changed the room to a layer of wallpaper, and bought a few pieces of furniture, looking like adults living.

everyone finally let go of gu ye on the problem of the house, most of them were amazed at the problem of cats and dogs, and saw someone say: "looking at the appearance of this dog, you know that after the big black is not favored, the big black is just a pastoral cat, not a breed cat." gu

ye saw this statement, called the big black over, stroked it on its black and shiny back hair, and smiled and told everyone: "the big black is not an ordinary cat, the big black is a psychic cat, i used a special method to save its life, this kind of cat, not the pastoral is not ok, where is the pastoral cat inferior to the cat?" sseeing that the other party was no longer speaking, gu ye said, "since everyone has said this, let's tell you a story about cats."

gu ye drank his saliva and moistened his throat, "once upon a time, there was a cat abuser, who took pleasure in torturing and killing animals, and would peel innocent small animals, dig out bones, remove internal organs, cut their throats, cut off their ears, chop off their paws, listen to their helpless screams, look at their blood and weak struggles, and he would feel pleasure from them." just when he vented his pressure on the cats and dogs every day, strange things happened.

gu ye's face gradually sank, meaningfully facing the screen, gloomy told the story of the cat abuse person, the audience at first listened to the relish, angrily scolded this person who abused and killed small animals, and later heard that the body was covered with long hair, pain and itching, the doctor dug out the flesh and could not cure it, and they were all scared and screamed: can't stand it! i'm sick! goosebumps are up!

what the hell is the long-haired body? it's terrible, it's better to die!

it's torture!

......

gu ye finished the case of dahei and told everyone in a particularly gentle tone: "therefore, torturing and killing innocent small animals, listening to their screams for fun, venting perverted desires, there will be retribution, long hair, long hair, long hair." gu ye deliberately rubbed and rubbed on the big black body, the short-haired cat was not as soft as the long-haired cat hair, even if it was smooth, it was still somewhat hard. when pushed backwards, the hairs will stand up one by one, black and shiny.

gu ye smiled evilly, "looks good?" the

barrage floated past madly: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <

no, goosebumps are up and i feel itchy right now!

it's terrible, perverts have perverted ways to die, so don't be perverts!

......

gu ye smiled and squinted as he watched the people in the live broadcast room being frightened like this, not only achieving the purpose of education, but also having a sense of satisfaction with the success of the prank, and his heart was smiling badly, and his door was knocked on.

gu ye turned his head, "i didn't sleep, let's come in."

gu ye originally thought that his little mother had sent him new clothes, but he did not expect that it was gu dad who came to knock on the door, and gu ye unexpectedly asked: "dad, is there anything wrong?" gu's