145. cure all diseases

Start from the beginning

yang mian quickly nodded, "yes, i am the eldest of my family, and there is a younger brother and a younger sister below."

gu ye smiled, "this position is not good for the eldest son and cannot be used."

yang mian furrowed his brows, some understood something, and some did not understand, gu ye's mouth hooked up, "i will not say anything else, i will go back."

yang mian quickly thanked gu ye and stuffed a red envelope for gu ye, he listened to gu ye's words, got on the bus and asked for leave, and wanted to go back to his hometown.

gu ye looked at the red packet and put it in his pocket. this kind of thing he doesn't want to take care of the most, it involves family and affection, and it is easy to be not a person inside and out. the person who chose that position is either a liar and doesn't know that the position is not good. either it is deliberate, and it can steal the boss's good luck and supply the younger brother who has a bad life. if the uncle's brother doesn't know it's okay, if he knows, it's someone's housework. specifically how to solve it, gu ye did not want to care.

back in the office, after gu ye unwrapped the red packet, he took out ten thousand yuan of yuan, gu ye trembled, and domineeringly patted yu xuan's desk, "dear, last night's service fee."

yu xuan sighed, "last night was free, be tonight's." gu

ye immediately instigated, "don't, don't need it tonight, i am teasing you, this money is mine." <

yu xuan laughed lightly, and quickly picked up the ten thousand yuan before gu ye wanted to take it back and put it into his suit pocket, "mine, when tonight's service fee." gu ye's

fingers trembled, and he laughed twice, "i'll go to my second brother in a moment, and i'll broadcast live at night, i won't go back tonight, bye~"

yu xuan watched gu ye run, not annoyed, the corners of his mouth were slightly picky, and he read the report with a smile in his eyes, signed it, and called secretary liu, "meeting." ————

gu ye spent an afternoon to solve the affairs of gu lin's company, and after getting the reward, he donated half of it and the other half into his pocket. now that gu yang has started school, there are only two old people left in the family, gu ye returned, mrs. gu was naturally happy, and made a table of dishes that gu ye loved to eat. after gu ye was full, he opened the computer, called the overseas chinese sister over, put it in his arms, and combed his hair until eight o'clock in the evening, gu ye began to broadcast live.

as soon as it went online, he put his arm around qiao sister and introduced: "hello everyone, today i introduce you to a new friend, this is my new dog, qiao sister, is the sister of big black."

da hei heard gu ye mention his name, turned his head to look at gu ye, it was just a glance, da hei was still lying in that position. for the new dog, it has no hostility, no sense of closeness, like a lonely prince, the whole body almost wrote a line: black brother does not need friends!

everyone exclaimed: overseas chinese sisters look so good! the long hair of this body is smooth and smooth at first glance!

did you have a second child so soon? where are you going to put the big black brother like this? <

our black brother's cold glance seemed to say that you all go, you mentally retarded, lao tzu does not need a sister!

this dog looks too good, is it expensive?

this kind of dog is said to have a bad temper, but it is so magical that i actually saw the smell of first love in the eyes of a dog, and its eyes looking after the leaves are so gentle.