49

...

Good slowly walked out the hallway and to the kitchen, most obviously more tired than he usually was. Jef, who was cooking breakfast, looked over at him.

"Good morning, Good. Is there something wrong?"

The demon sat down, shaking his head as he sniffed.

"No, not at all," He yawned, laying his head on the table.

Jef rolled his eyes, serving both of their breakfast down in front of them.

"Oh pumpkins, you never get enough sleep huh? Even if it's the entire day too," He sighed, starting to eat his own food.

He heard Good grumble stubbornly, lifting his head up to glare at him. He mumbled an oh f_ck off to the other and started eating as well. It was until Jef was caught off guard by a few coughs. He looked over at him with a concerned face.

"Don't lie to me. Are you sick?"

Good ignored him, still eating. He gave another sniff and quickly finished up, getting up from his seat and telling him he was gonna be in his room. Jef nodded, watching him leave the room and walk back to the hall. Jef stood up again, getting to work on cleaning up the dishes.

...

"Good."

Jef sternly approached him, medicine, an extra pillow, thermometer and a cup of warm water in hands. Good peeked up from under his sheets, giving an annoyed grumble.

"Sit up, I'm checking your temperature."

The male ended up forcing the demon out, having him snuggly tucked in with the extra pillow set behind him. Jef went off to work and double checked that Good was sick. During the whole time, Good was swatting his hands away, telling him to f_ck off and that he was alright. Jef gave one final huff, forcing one last time for Good to take his medicine and succeeding.

"Now get some rest, I'll be back with cupcakes."

Good perked up at the mention of cupcakes. Though he wanted them bady, he hated having to be treated like this. He gave a groan of frustration, gripping tight on his cup of water.

"Okay. Now get out," He managed to cough out.