1

"Jef! We need to go now! It's gonna get packed if we don't! Hurry up!"

"Ah! S-sorry, I'm coming!"

The two friends walked together to the new cat cafe, which had just opened.

The little bell rung as they walked in. Seeing a sea of people and cats, they got in line to order and get seated.

Once they were assigned a table, Good immediately started playing with the cats that sat besides them curiously.

Jef watched and 'awed,' recording the demon being soft towards the little balls of fluff.

"You know... sometimes I get jealous on how much you love cupcakes and cats more than me," Jef whined.

"Maybe cause they don't whine like you do," Good retorted.

Jef gasped and pouted.

"I'm hurt."

A woman walked over, her black hair flowing behind her. She waved at them. Jef smiled at her and waved back, before sipping his drink.

"Ah... their coffee is definitely A plus. And the people here are so nice. We should come here more often."

"Definitely!" Good cheered. His eyes sparkling like the stars. Jef chuckled with amusement.

"Hey cutie~"

"Huh? Do I know you?" Jef questioned.

Good glared at the girl. It was the same woman that waved to Jef.

"I just think we should talk. You know you're really adorable." She said as she sat down next to him.

"I'm Pauline, you?"

"I'm Jef. It's nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too!"

They started talking as Good was left alone. He growled as he glared at the girl. Feeling a tingle of jealousy.

Pauline glanced at Good and smiled at him.

"Ah I didn't notice you, what's your name?" She asked.

Good looked back at her before looking away.

"Good, you need to stop being rude to people," Jef sighed.

Good pouted and petted the cat that sat next to him.

Pauline smiled and faced Jef again.

"Anyways, I was hoping I could get your number so we could talk some more."

"Oh of course—"

"No."

Good's jealousy grew as he stares at the brunet.

"I'm not allowing that."

The cat meowed and escaped from Good's grasp, walking away to find other people to annoy.

"Eh? Good you can't do that," Jef pouted.

Pauline gasped as she realized something.

"I see what's happening here," she smirked. "Ah whatever, I'll leave you two alone."

She sighed once more as she walked away. Good's eyes never left her until she was out of sight.

"Good I'm not your kid. You can't keep me from other people,"

'Jef, you're so oblivious,' Good thought.

He rolled his eyes and took his first sip of his drink.

"Mmm... it does taste good,"

"Good! Don't ignore me!"

"Meow,"

"Aww a kitten!"

Good softly smiled at his behavior before hiding his face, not wanting Jef to see the smile or blush.

—————

Yeah I know this is short