22.2

'Room 419 Room 419 Room 419– agh where is it?!'

Nightmare didn't have much time as he zoomed by rooms and rooms, doors shutting behind him or in his face.

Not paying attention to where he was going, Nightmare slammed straight into another metal door.

Nightmare backed up, before spotting another door next to him. There were clearly people in there, scientists, and maybe beams of light and screaming as well.

The robot listened closely for any signs of George, his owner, or ex owner. He heard another yell, quite similar to the male he was searching for. He then grabbed on the doorknob and threw the door wide open.

There he was, mouth taped shut.

Nightmare's eyes widened at the sight, before charging straight through the small crowd of scientists and picking up the chair that George sat on. But only then did he notice the cord that seemed to plug into the other's neck.

Nightmare went into full panic mode. What, should he just unplug him? Absolutely not! What was he plugged into? And what would happen if he unplugged him?

The crowd of scientists had just vanished as Nightmare was thinking. Wait.. vanished? Were they even real? Nightmare shook it off and focused back on George who seemed to still be conscious.

"George? Can you hear me?!"

The other didn't respond, his eyes lifeless.

Nightmare placed both the male and the chair down, growing more worried. He walked in front of the other and waved his hand in front of his face.

"Geo? Hellooo?"

Nightmare groaned in frustration, slapping him.

"Wake up!" He huffed, slapping him again.

George didn't respond.

Nightmare glanced at the cord plugged into his neck, thinking of what to do. He grabbed onto it, hesitantly unplugging the male. A moment of silence.. before..

Cough cough

"George!"

"Sh_t Nightmare we need to go now!"

Nightmare nodded, lifting the chair once again since George was still attached to it. The two zoomed out the building and returned home.

(I started losing ideas and motivation for this so sorry if it's trash)