39

..Pauline's back. Ahem she's getting a lot of love so let's bring her back lol this time with you, (Y/n) enjoy

...

"Hey, is this seat taken?" (Y/n) asked the female.

Looking up, she gave a smile and shook her head.

"No it's just me today. You can take a seat."

(Y/n) smiled back, sitting right next to her. After doing so, they dug into their back, taking their Macbook out to continue their little project they have been doing. The female took a quick glance at them, sipping from her drink. Once she placed down her cup, Pauline took out her phone and snapped a quick pic of (Y/n). (Y/n) seemed to notice, stopping what they were doing and turning to her.

"And what are you doing?" They asked, cocking their brow.

Pauline gave a smug grin, "Just taking a picture of one pretty person."

(Y/n) rolled their eyes, a smile creeping onto their face.

"Really now? And what's their name?"

"Oh? Let me ask," She said, scooting closer. "What is your name?"

"(Y/n)."

"I'm Pauline."

"Nice to meet you," (Y/n) chuckled, "Sorry but pretty? Wow, my first compliment of the day, thank you."

"Aww don't worry, I got you," Pauline winked, giving two finger guns.

The two continued to chat, (Y/n) closing their Macbook after a while. It took a few calls of their name to realize their drink was done. Getting their drink and walking back over, they began to pack their things.

"Awe man, leaving so soon?"

(Y/n) nodded, "Don't worry, here you can contact me," They said, handing Pauline a small post-it note with their number.

The female gave a fake gasp, taking it.

"I've been awarded!" She chuckled, "Then I'll see you later."

The two waved goodbye to each other, (Y/n) exiting the cafe.

"Man I feel drained," They sighed. Of course if they were an introvert they would be relieved they had left the place.