19

Requested by AHammyeggs1804

...

"Tim. Tim. Tim. Tim."

Timmy sighed, before looking over at Tobbu.

"Hm?"

"Would you stop spacing out? Geez," Tobbu scoffed, rolling his eyes, "It's been 2 f_cking hours! They haven't came yet so why don't we ditch them? Besides, Wilbur said he was busy but you didn't listen."

Timmy looked down and rubbed his neck, anxiousness slowly drowning him.

"I-I know.. we just haven't hung out in a while... b-but I'll know they'll come! R-right?" Timmy muttered out the last word.

"Hey!" Tobbu nudged the male harshly, earning a yelp.

"Cheer up. And fine, we'll wait for another 30 minutes."

Timmy gave a small smile, which Tobbu ignored.

"Hey.."

Looking up, the two saw Yellowed.

"Didn't expect to see you here," He said bluntly, sitting down across from them.

"Oh— hey Yellowed. We're just waiting," Timmy chuckled out nervously.

"For who?"

Yellowed's voice was quiet, usually drowned out by background noises.

"For Wilbur— actually, scratch that. Bladetech, Phil and Booran."

"Actually, I saw Booran sneaking into an alleyway over there."

"You did?—"

"This b_tch!"

Tobbu stopped himself from slamming on the table as he took a deep breath.

"This b_tch.."

Timmy stood up, which gained a lot of people's attention and made a quick dash to the front door. He left the two startled as he ran to the alleyway. Coming to an abrupt stop, he was suddenly staring at glowing red and green eyes.

"Tim?"

Timmy took off again and engulfing the male in a tight hug. A grunt escaped his mouth as Timmy smiled worryingly.

"Gosh you had us so worried—"

"Off."

Timmy perked up, and nodded.

"Heh.. r-right."

He let go of Booran and took a step back. Booran looked at him, making eye contact. Timmy felt a shiver go down his spine as the air suddenly grew cold. He gulped the lump away.

"Never do that again. And yes, I was about to enter till I was disrupted. Come on," Booran grabbed Timmy's wrist, "Let's not keep Tobbu waiting."

Timmy nodded and averted his gaze, before getting dragged back to the small restaurant.

...

The negative energy that laid over the trio, plus Yellowed, quickly faded. The four ended up talking. Talking for hours, annoying each other and eating.

Times like these were rare, that was why they had to learn to cherish them. Tobbu kicked Booran's knee under the table as the male grabbed his hair. Yellowed quietly laughed, watching Timmy trying to break them apart.

They had a long night.