32

Requested by @Midnight_the_goddess

...

Jef opened up the box, taking out the outfit he had expected Napsap to send. He rolled his eyes, feeling a bit embarrassed but didn't mind so much to the point he would say no. Jef was sure that Good knew he was changing and that the door was locked so the male started undressing himself.

Once he finished putting on the dress, adjusting the thigh high socks and the belt with the cat tail, he grabbed the cat ears. The male then placed it on, adjusting it in place. As he did, Jef then heard a slow and quiet creak.

Immediately turning to the noise, Jef stared at the other, his face flushing up in embarrassment. But that didn't mean he was the only one who was blushing. Good and Jef stared at each other for a good 1 minute before Jef let out a scream and covered himself with his arms to the best of his ability.

"Good what the pumpkin get out!!"

Good didn't listen, Jef growing annoyed by his action.

"Oh my gosh Good!!"

Stomping over to him, Jef grabbed the doorknob and attempted to shut the door shut. But this only resulted in the other pushing the door to keep it open.

"Wait Jef—"

"Get the f_ck out Good this is embarrassing!!"

And then the door slammed with a big thud. Tears pricked at Jef's eyes. He felt absolutely flustered and humiliated. Taking a deep breath, the male wiped his tears and looked down at the dress.

"Jef."

He didn't answer.

"Jef." This time his voice was more stern.

Jef shook his head and took off the cat ears. As seconds slowly turned to minutes, Good eventually left. Jef sighed in relief, before feeling a pair of arms pick him up and hug him tight. He shrieked and kicked his legs.

"You look so f_ckin adorable. Let me guess, Napsap sent this?"

Jef hesitantly nodded, now being let down. Good stared at him, grabbing the cat ears and putting them back on.

"Now let me take a pic—"

"AAAAAAAA NO NO GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!!"