47.2

Cannibal Jef au

Warnings: c*rpses (bl**d, violence, questionable actions and sentences, etc?)

...

Jef ended up strapping Good down to a chair. What would you do if you were in his situation anyways? Seeing that your best friend or whatever found corpses in the shed, which you forgot to clean out so this wouldn't happen. That or he should've at least tried shoving more food into the fridge. Dusting himself off, Jef took a glance at him and gave a long sigh, brushing his hair back. He then headed out the basement, unsure of when he'd wake up, but it'd only be a couple of hours.

When those few hours passed, Good stirred, immediately realizing what had happened and struggling to get out of the metal straps. He was easily able to break the ones that held his wrists down, now working on the ones that strapped his ankles to the chair. Just as the demon was about to finish up, the basement door opened.

"Good?"

He froze, lifting his head up and glaring at the other.

"Oh let me guess, you're gonna chop me up into pork," Good basically mocked, breaking the last metal strap.

He stood up, dusting himself off.

"Should've had a better plan f_ckface."

Jef crossed his arms, rolling his eyes.

"Oh come one Good, I'm not gonna eat you."

"Oh noo.. what am I too plain for you? D_ck," Good sarcastically laughed. "Okay but seriously, why the f_ck were there corpses in the shed?"

A frown etched onto the demon's face, clear he was no longer joking. Jef gave a shrug.

"Forgot to clean them out?"

It felt more like he was trying to convince himself, a nervous smile on. The male then gave a frustrated sigh and stepped up to him.

"Well why do you care anyways? It's all normal for you to hurt strangers but when you find out I kill people you..–"

He then gasped when Good grabbed his wrist, gripping onto it tightly. Something else clicked in his mind when this happened. Jef gave a grunt, his other hand grabbing onto the small knife in his pocket, and not long after Jef had Good pinned down, the knife grazed against his cheek.

"Good just listen to me just this f_cking once!"

(There's some, haha I don't know how to continue it -w-;)