18

"Cmon Jef, don't be a f_cking p_ssy," Good taunted, grabbing the male's wrist.

"Can't we ride the teacups though?" Jef whined.

"We're not getting high on some teacups, we're gonna sell our souls on that rollercoaster," Good snickered, pointing to the mentioned ride.

Jef gave a gulp of saliva and sighed. Glancing back at the demon, he gave a nod of approval.

"Fine.."

"Yes!"

...

All of a sudden, they were buckled into their seats. Jef was shaking from fear as Good had his usual resting b_tch face on. A loud horn went off as the cart moved. Jef let out a small squeak and reached over for Good's hand.

Successfully intertwining his fingers with his, Good's face lit up with a little blush that quickly faded away. The cart traveled up and up as Jef's grip tightened. He shut his eyes for the first small drop.

"Seriously?"

"Look I don't ride these with Napsap like you do give me some reassurance!" Jef shouted back.

Another small drop, then another bigger one. They finally made it to the last final drop, which would end all the tension. Good glances over at the smaller male and gave him a squeeze of comfort.

They dropped. Knots formed in both of their stomachs as Jef slowly opened his eyes. The view was breathtaking, but he wasn't focused on that. He tightened his grip on Good's hand, practically digging his nails into his skin as he screamed.

"T-that was.. a-amaz-ing," Jef panted out, loosening his grip.

They unbuckled themselves as Good gave a small smile.

"Told you so."

"We should do it again—"

"NO!"