15

...

"I have a gun b_tch!!"

"Uh— yeah.. put that away."

"Welp, guess we know who the sheriff is."

(Op) George groaned in disappointment.

"Why is Good the sheriff? He's just gonna end up helping the murderer and kill off everyone by himself. At this point we don't even have to do anything."

Nightmare nodded his head in agreement.

"I'm gonna be a good sheriff, stop worrying you p_ssy."

"Wait, who's the doctor?" Jef asked.

Napsap looked at his role and gasped.

"I am!"

"You sure you are? Cause if you're lying I can shoot you right here right now."

As Good walked closer to Napsap, he was suddenly dragged into another room.

"Nope, bad Good," Jef said with clear disappointment.

...

Good was strapped onto a chair to make sure he wouldn't do anything. He gave up thrashing around a while ago.

"Alright, I guess we wait."

"Mhm."

"Oh— nevermind. It's night now, good night everyone."

They all went to their separate rooms while Good chilled still. No one freed him from his "prison chair" so he stayed there.

...

Creeeeeaaaaakkk...

Tap, tap, tap.

"I'm sorry Good.."

"Hmph..?"

Slash.

...

"Good mor— AAAAAAAA!!"

Nightmare stared wide eyed at the lifeless face as he cowered against the wall.

"Yes. A dead body. Nothing new," George said sarcastically, as he stood next to the chair Good was strapped onto.

"Do you not realize we lost our sheriff?!" Napsap questioned.

George shrugged, not really caring.

"Guys what's with all the screaming—"

Jef's breath hitched once he saw Good's lifeless face just staring right at him. He then slowly backed into the room he came from, not wanting to even catch another glimpse.

"I'm telling you, he's sus," George stated.

"Mhm.. and you're totally innocent because you care sooo much," Napsap sarcastically/dramatically said.

"Both of you shut up. Napsap who did you heal?"

"Myself."

Nightmare facepalmed.

"You're supposed to save not just you but other people too."

"Whoopsie daisy, heh."

...

Tap, tap, tap.

"Hm? Oh hey the— oh god put that knife awa—"

Slash.

...

"Who the heck killed Napsap?!"

George immediately pointed towards Jef.

"Wha— it's not me I swear!!"

George reached into his pocket and pulled out the gun that was suppose to belong to Good.

"You better admit it now."

"George hold on hold on. Let him prove his innocence. Put that gun away, you're not supposed to have it either."

"Ugh, fine."

Jef sighed in relief and began panicking once realizing the spotlight was on him.

"W-well— I swear it's not me. I was asleep the whole night. Promise. Why would I kill them anyways?—"

"Cause you have to."

"No, they're my friends! I would never kill them."

George took out the gun again.

"Wait no—"

Bang!

Victory!

"W-wha.." Nightmare gawked in disbelief.

"I knew it. All of you are such dumb_sses."