16.2

'Weapon weapon weapon.. what f_cking weapon?!'

As days— or, week passed, nothing had worked. Good tried staying away from Jef. Nope. He tried threatening Lilpuch for answers. Not a peep.

Good had stayed in his room for the rest of the time. He would only come out to get food, meet the others or get some fresh air and sunshine.

Another regular boring day, Good picked the throwing knife and threw it across the room. It pinned itself into the wall.

'I wanna stab someone..' Good randomly thought, 'Stab.. stab!—'

"Hey bro!" Love(boyhalo) exclaimed, bursting into the room.

Good let out a screech and threw one of his pillow at the intruding demon.

"..Wow, rude," Love huffed, turning away.

"You scared the f_cking sh_t out of me! What are you even doing here?!"

"Mm.. just got some questions.." Love chuckled.

Love walked over to Good's bed and sat down.

"Why has the days been repeating?"

Good froze at the question. He felt a lump in his throat.

"So..?" Love asked, kicking his legs.

"N-none of your business..—"

"Ah hah! So you are behind it! I'm telling mom!" Lust said, jumping up and running out the room.

"You f_cking.. get back here!"

Good chased after his demon brother. The two whizzed by Jef, who seemed to sadden when Good went by.

Love bursted out the door, running straight to the park. Good was able to catch up, having done this multiple times in his childhood.

As the goose chase proceeded, Jef snuck upstairs and into Good's room. He looked around, seeing the mess that was never attempted to be cleaned.

Something sparked, which caught his attention. Jef walked over to the throwing knife that was still stuck to the wall. With one pull, the knife loosened and disconnected with the wall.

"Hm.."

Jef inspected it, seeing Bad's name shine. He then suddenly felt a jolt of energy.

'Thud.'

Jef fell to the floor, his body jittery.

...

"Jef? Jef..?"

Jef sat up immediately and rubbed his head.

"Holy pumpkins.."

He was then pulled into a hug.

"F_cking finally.."

"What.. happened?"

"Uh— long story," Good answered, giving a slight frown, "Just— here's a word, loop."