43

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

...

Jef knocked, opening the door afterwards and peered into the room. He saw Nightmare sat with his PC still on, most likely checking emails and messages. Jef glanced over at Good and placed his lip in between his lips before walking into the room. Once he got close to him, he signaled over to Good, making sure Nightmare wouldn't be able to see the two until..

"AAAA– what– let go!"

...

Good dragged the gagged male to the bathroom, walking out afterwards to let Jef do his thing. Inside, Jef was helping Nightmare into the maid dress. Nightmare complained through the cloth that covered his mouth, adjusting the dress and looking up to see his reflection. He then gave a muffled groan and looked over at Jef.

"Looks good!" Jef complimented, giving two thumbs ups.

Nightmare only rolled his eyes, hearing Good walk in. Looking over at the demon, he noticed the large blue ribbons he held.

"We're taking you hostage."

..Screams!

...

Good snuck into the room, carrying Nightmare. Once they got close enough, he gently tossed the male right next to an asleep George and left, closing the door behind him. Nightmare ended up laying there until literally a few minutes later when George woke up.

"Nightmare? Ugh.. what are you doing here? And– pfft– what are you wearing?" Geo asked, holding in a laugh.

Nightmare glared at him, squirming as he tried to sit up. George only laughed even more at the awful attempt at getting up.

"You're an idiot," He chuckled, helping the other up before examining the outfit. "D_mn looks good on you."

"Mph!"

Opposite mcyt oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें