20

"Good?"

The door creaked open, revealing the shorter male. His arms held the pumpkin plush tightly as he slowly made his way in the room. Crawling onto the bed, he stared at the demon's face, admiring every detail.

"Good.. can I sleep with you tonight?"

Even though Jef knew he was asleep, he asked anyways. Setting down the plush and laying beside Good, Jef stared at the ceiling. It seemed as though his eyes were refusing to close so he would be able to sleep.

Suddenly, arms wrapped around him, pulling him closer. Jef squeaked and tried his hardest not to move, feeling Good's hot breath make contact with his skin.

"Ugh.. Jef you don't need to ask to sleep with me," Good muttered, his eyes still closed, "And next time, don't stare like a f_cking creep."

Jef's face went red, before he nodded. For a few minutes, he laid there. Eventually, his eyes drooped as his breath slowed. Good opened one of his eyes to see the male, fast asleep in his arms. He let out a relieved sigh, shaking his head slightly as he closed his eyes once more.

Transforming into his full demon form, Good purred, his tail flicking back and forth as he nuzzled Jef's face. And with one last tight hug, the demon was asleep as well.

...

Jef yawned, before being met with a fuzzy face. He got a more clear view when his eyesight cleared up and stared at the still asleep demon. His face immediately lit up as he cooed in admiration.

Good's eyes shot open, scaring the crap out of the male.

"Gosh Jef what did I f_cking say?"

"Okay fine, let me go so I can get my coffee and not stare at you," Jef huffed.

Good groaned and closed his eyes, hugging Jef tighter.

"5 more minutes.."

"It's like almost 9!"