"a walk"

"Where are we, Gyu?", Taehyun asked as he walked beside Beomgyu while holding his hand. The boy was wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and black trousers with white shoes. His large eyes were looking around curiously at all of the unfamiliar people passing by as they continued their way towards the beach that was located in front of them. Taehyun didn't know how long it took until Beomgyu finally noticed where they were, but eventually, after a few minutes passed, the taller stopped walking and stared up at the large sea in front of them.

   "We're at the beach, baby", he said, holding a leash attached to Lucas' neck to prevent him from wandering off as he looked over at the smaller.

   Taehyun laughed softly before leaning down to press a kiss against his lips. It had taken some getting used to, being able to have a private moment like this without worry for anyone else.

   "It's really beautiful here", Taehyun said, squeezing his hand, "What are we gonna do?". He was curious about everything. What were all these people doing out there?

   Beomgyu shrugged lightly as he watched the water roll slowly back and forth. He didn't know either. What were they supposed to do?

   Lucas tugged on his leash, trying to make the two boys move again, but neither of them wanted to start going. Beomgyu sighed and shook his head as he started walking again, dragging his feet slightly, knowing that he couldn't win against his dog. He could only hope that his boyfriend was patient enough with him today.

   "Let's stop here", Taehyun said since he wanted to just sit on the ground and watch the sea. They weren't too far away from the city, so he figured there wasn't much harm in stopping for a while. Beomgyu nodded and turned his attention to his dog who had stopped whining and ran straight up to the edge of the shoreline.

   Once Lucas was content with the ground, the pair sat down next to each other and watched the waves gently hit the rocks near them. After sitting quietly for several minutes, Taehyun broke the silence when he spoke, "What do you think happens if we jump in?"

   Beomgyu giggled at that because it seemed silly even to him, "I don't know, but I'm not jumping"

   Taehyun smiled softly as he nudged his shoulder playfully, causing Beomgyu to fall onto his side and look at him, "Come on, Beom, what if we both jump in? We won't die right?"

   "Of course, not, but we'll get wet. Then you'll whine about it", Beomgyu pointed out.

   Taehyun pouted at that, thinking about how ridiculous he sounded, especially when he realized that the older was absolutely correct and wouldn't give into him.

   "Okay, fine", Taehyun muttered. He got up and started running towards the edge of the cliff, almost falling back once he had gotten closer to it. Beomgyu let out an amused chuckle when he saw his boyfriend stumble and then fall flat on the ground. The ravenette turned his attention back to his dog, "Go get him!"

   Lucas barked happily and made his way towards the edge of the cliff. He jumped off as well and landed perfectly on the ground.

   Beomgyu shook his head at the sight and looked back to Taehyun, "Come over here. Don't hurt yourself"

   "But-"

   "No, come over"

   Taehyun pouted again and stood up. His legs wobbled slightly as he began running towards his boyfriend but he managed to catch himself before he could fall backwards. After making it close enough, Taehyun lunged forward and tackled Beomgyu, pulling him down with him and laying on top of him. They lay there laughing silently, not wanting to disturb any of the passersby.