"back to haunt"

Yeonjun woke up early in the morning. He was feeling heavy and messed up. He wasn't lying beside Beomgyu, instead, he had spent the night in the guest's room and now he was getting ready for the flight. It was such a relief that he was having to go alone to France, without Soobin since Yeonjun really didn't have the energy for facing him after everything that happened the previous day. He didn't didn't know if he'd ever manage to face his friend again.

   He took a quick shower and entered Beomgyu's and his room to dress up. Beomgyu was fortunately still asleep, so Yeonjun tried to do everything as quietly as possible not to wake him up, however, after a while Beomgyu still stirred in the bed and groaned loudly before turning over, finally acknowledging Yeonjun who was doing the buttons of his classic white shirt.

   Beomgyu rubbed his eyes and slowly sat up in bed. His head was throbbing and it felt like someone hit him with a baseball bat. He was also feeling nauseous because of his hangover. Yeonjun looked at him through the mirror he was standing in front of.

   "How are you feeling?", he asked, but his voice sounded blank and cold. Beomgyu knew why. He remembered the previous night perfectly and he was still mad, but also ashamed for creating such big scenes. He wished he could just disappear right now.

   He didn't answer Yeonjun's question. He just crawled off the bed like a sulky child and rose on his feet before making his way to the bathroom and closing the door behind him. Yeonjun just let out a sigh at his behaviour and shook his head. He then grabbed his suitcase and headed to the door. He was glad he was having to spend a day away from everyone, so he could clear his head and soothe his mind. Maybe things would be easier to solve once he was back from France.

   He left the room and went down the stairs as he tried to clear his mind and not think about anything, especially, negative things. However, there were many bad thoughts swirling around in his head, though they stopped as soon as he entered the kitchen and saw his brother making himself a cup of coffee. The sight instantly warmed Yeonjun's heart and made him forget about everything that had happened last night. Yeonjun didn't even notice how long he stood there watching until Taehyun turned toward him to greet him.

   "Morning, Hyung", the boy smiled at him.

   Yeonjun smiled and greeted him back before sitting on a chair at the table.

   "Do you want me to make your coffee as well?", Taehyun asked and Yeonjun hummed in response.

   "Yes"

   Taehyun nodded and started rummaging for whatever ingredients he needed to make Yeonjun's coffee. The latter waited patiently and when he thought his brother finally finished preparing his favourite coffee, he spoke.

   "Hey, Tae"

   "What is it?", his brother answered as he put two cups of coffee on the table and sat opposite Yeonjun. The latter picked up his cup and inhaled its familiar smell.

   "Shouldn't you be at work right now?", Yeonjun asked and Taehyun felt some tension creeping up in his chest as his Hyung mentioned that. He avoided his brother's gaze.

   "Yeah, but I took a vacation for a while. I thought I needed to rest before going back to work", Taehyun lied straight.

   Yeonjun furrowed his brows slightly and leaned forward onto the table with one hand holding his cup of coffee and the other cupping his chin. "Then where having you been going out these days?"

   Taehyun looked down at the table as he drew circles on the cup, his eyes brooding and thoughtful as he spoke, "With some guy... My customer, actually"