"weird feelings"

"Goodbye Beomgyu", Taehyun spoke, wiping the older boy's tears gently. He then smiled, "Thank you for everything"

   And with that, the blonde pulled away and turned around to walk away and leave him forever because it was a goodbye. A final goodbye. A parting hug and the last kiss as a farewell, but as soon as he turned around, he froze in his place from terror, shock and fear. All the muscles in his body froze and his heart plummeted to his feet.

   There, right in front of him, stood Yeonjun, looking at them with tears streaming down his face and Taehyun knew...

   It was all over... All over for him.

   Taehyun couldn't think straight. His thoughts were scattered everywhere like pieces of confetti or snow falling from the clouds. His head hurt, but not in an ordinary way. It hurt in the most painful way possible. The worst pain one could experience, even if he had been through that pain countless times before.

   "Yeonjun...", he whispered, staring at him, unable to comprehend what was happening, "...You..."

   Beomgyu instantly turned around at the mention of his husband's name, freezing in his place when he saw Yeonjun standing a few feet away from them at the tree, staring at them. His eyes widened in shock and he looked back and forth from Taehyun to his husband and back again in panic and confusion.

   "You told me it was a lie", Yeonjun said in a broken tone, trying hard not to cry as tears kept pouring out of his eyes like waterfalls. He didn't even bother hiding the fact that he wanted to scream and yell at the blonde who made him feel like this. His eyes were glued to his brother only, not even sparing a glance at Beomgyu who kept staring nervously between the brothers, "You told me, Taehyun!"

   Taehyun flinched slightly at the name being called. It sounded so harsh, like a slap across his face. He opened and closed his mouth several times, wanting to say something, anything, but no words came to his mind, leaving his lips completely empty. Yeonjun's voice sounded distant and distorted compared to earlier. Like there was some distance between them. Some wall that separated their souls.

   "Yeonjun-", but Yeonjun cut him off by raising his palm as a signal for him to stop talking. He felt his anger rise, boiling inside him, but he tried to swallow that emotion to calm himself down, to stay calm. For the sake of his sanity.

   "Don't", he croaked out, clenching his teeth together tightly, "Just don't" 

   With those words, Yeonjun drifted his eyes to Beomgyu who froze instantly. His glare was so hurt and intense, that Beomgyu almost took a step back, but then Yeonjun turned around and left without another word, heading towards his car parked nearby. With every step he took, he took another piece of Taehyun's heart along with it. He couldn't look back. He needed to keep moving forward and he needed to do that fast. So he did and Taehyun just stayed behind heartbroken, frozen in place while watching him walking further and further until he disappeared from his sight and got in the darkness and the cold, cruel wind.

   "Yeonjun!", Taehyun finally called with tears flooding over his eyes and attempted to run towards his brother but Beomgyu caught his arm and held him in place knowing it wasn't the best time for following Yeonjun. Taehyun couldn't even react as his legs were frozen on the spot and the only thing he could do was let his gaze follow his brother who got into the car and drove away while leaving his own heartbreak. He couldn't speak. He couldn't move. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't...

   "No!", Taehyun cried out desperately suddenly when he saw the car driving away, "Please, don't go!"

   Tears filled his vision and he couldn't see clearly, but he still screamed and yelled loudly. He didn't care if anyone heard or see him. He didn't care about anything except for the man who broke his heart and now ran from him.