"scared"

The sounds of soft and heavy pants and lips smacking together filled the room as they both desperately attempted to get more of each other and more air into their lungs. There were times when one of them would pull away for a bit, trying to catch their breath before going back in again. They never failed to take pleasure in the other’s flushed skin, which only further made their hearts race.

   "Tae~", Beomgyu whimpered softly as he grabbed the back of the other's neck with both his hands, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

   His lips felt warm against Taehyun's soft and sloppy ones, making it feel like they had just walked out from under the shower. Their tongues swiped over each other's lips and tasted like mint toothpaste and sweat, causing them both to groan in pleasure. The two slowly pulled apart, resting their foreheads against each other before taking deep breaths once more.

   Taehyun's eyes were closed and his chest rose up and down rapidly as if he were still running or something, but then, when he opened his eyes a little, he caught sight of Beomgyu staring at him.

   "Did you lock the door?", Taehyun asked softly, causing Beomgyu to nod. They had been making out in the basement after telling Jiwoo and Yeonjun that they were gonna practise art together, but they weren't really practising any art since they kept enjoying savouring each other's lips. They were too turned on to focus on anything else.

   Beomgyu leaned forward again after some moments passed, crashing his lips against Taehyun's hard and fast.

   Taehyun let out a small whine, but soon enough he wrapped his arms tightly around the other's neck and deepened the kiss even more. Beomgyu's hands travelled to Taehyun's ass, squeezing it lightly, earning a quiet moan out of the smaller boy. Taehyun couldn't help but giggle as he felt Beomgyu's hand slide down towards his inner thigh. He was getting slightly wetter than usual due to how badly he wanted this.

   Taehyun could feel himself growing hard against Beomgyu's hand, but he couldn't bring himself to be embarrassed about it because it felt so good. Even though they hadn't done anything yet, it definitely felt more intimate than any sex they'd ever had before.

   They kissed roughly and desperately, wanting the contact to last until they fell unconscious from exhaustion, although both were starting to feel lightheaded from lack of air. Beomgyu grabbed Taehyun's thighs, lifting the boy up in his arms and causing him to wrap his legs around his waist while he pressed their chests close together. His hands continued to travel downwards, moving between Taehyun's legs to find his clit, but as his fingers brushed over it, Taehyun gasped and pushed them away.

   "Beomgyu~", Taehyun whined in a whisper, "Don't tease"

   Beomgyu smirked against his lips as he panted and pushed away everything from the nearby table, so he could place Taehyun on it instead. He gently pinned Taehyun's wrists onto the table so he wouldn't fall off, causing the smaller to blush.

"What do you want me to do?", Beomgyu asked softly and teasingly, running a finger along the top of Taehyun's clothed crotch.

   Taehyun moaned quietly as his hips started to arch upward. Taehyun could hear his heart pounding in his ears and he could barely keep his eyes open. All he needed was a release, but he didn't want to have to beg or be dirty just to satisfy his own needs.

   He was surprised, however, when a sharp pain suddenly shot through his lower body when all their clothes were gone, causing him to cry out loudly.

   "Shh, baby", Beomgyu cooed, kissing Taehyun's forehead, "It's okay"

   Taehyun nodded weakly, biting his lip as he tried to calm down. He was sure that he was going to come soon, especially with Beomgyu hovering over him. He lifted his head up slightly to meet Beomgyu's exhausted eyes. He was still panting heavily from what just happened and had tears threatening to spill down his cheeks.