"the apartment"

Soobin took off his suit as he stepped into his apartment and threw it on the couch. He sighed deeply and placed his palms on the sides of his neck, closing his eyes as he threw back his head in a stressful manner. His muscles were sore from the strenuous day of work and stress, but so much worse than usual due to what happened between him and Yeonjun earlier.

   Soobin couldn't believe that they kissed. He had been a coward throughout the years, yet today he dared and kissed him. Soobin's face reddened at his own thoughts while he was standing there. He couldn't help but get butterflies and jittery in his stomach when thinking about the way their lips touched and their bodies moved against one another. After so many years he tasted Yeonjun's lips and they tasted so sweet. Soobin felt like he could die when thinking about them. So he didn't regret it. He wanted to kiss Yeonjun for the rest of his life. He wanted to repeat that action over and over again.

   Soobin let out an exaggerated sigh and collapsed onto the couch, throwing an arm over his eyes.

   "Ah, Yeonjun! Yeonjun..."

   The sudden knocks snapped him out of his thoughts which startled him and he jumped in his seat. The young businessman stood up straight before he slowly walked towards the door where he opened it. There were standing with his best friend and someone Soobin wasn't pleased to see.

   Beomgyu...

   "Hyung", Taehyun exclaimed in a small voice and hugged the oldest male as soon as he got inside, wrapping his arms around his neck while standing on his tiptoes so that the both of them were at the same eye level. Soobin wrapped his arms around him as well and pressed the boy tightly against himself, closing his eyes before letting out a sigh.

   "Taehyun..."

   Taehyun pulled away, looking up at him with glossy eyes, "Hyung, I didn't want to hurt him. I swear I didn't want to hurt him"

   Taehyun's words hit Soobin like bullets and caused him to be in pain once again. "I know, baby", Soobin held his face between his palms, "I know", he pressed a kiss on his forehead and pulled the boy to his chest once more. His eyes landed on Beomgyu who was still standing in the doorframe, giving him a glare full of coldness and disgust as if he was trying to punish him for everything he had done wrong, so Beomgyu averted his eyes, clearly uncomfortable by the intensity of Soobin's glare.

   "Will he forgive me?", Taehyun asked in panic as he pulled away and stared up at his friend once more, "Does he hate me?"

   "Shh, he doesn't hate you", Soobin assured and wrapped an arm around his friend, leading him to the living room as they walked in slow steps.

   Beomgyu shut the door and also followed them even though he wasn't welcomed there. He just wanted to be there and make sure Taehyun would be alright.

   "Calm down, okay?", Soobin kissed the blonde's temple as they both sat on the couch, Soobin's arm still around the younger as if he was trying to comfort him, "I heard that you're pregnant. Worrying so much will harm the baby, so control yourself"

   Taehyun gave a small smile and relaxed in his hyung's grasp. He looked down at his hands which rested on his stomach. A little part of him wanted to cry because of how devastated and scared he was, but another part of him knew he needed to stay calm for the baby and protect it.

   Beomgyu looked clearly uncomfortable with the sight. He still hated it when Soobin and Taehyun would touch, however, he knew he needed to control himself or he'd end up hurting Taehyun again. He needed to be more careful this time, so the things wouldn't end up the same way.

   The silence surrounded the three boys as they sat there, taking a moment to sink in their own minds. Beomgyu's gaze flickered from the Taehyun to Soobin's hand which was gripping his lover's waist gently, and Soobin's shoulder where Taehyun's head was resting. He felt like going over to them and separating them but he stayed in his place for the sake of his unborn child. However, it felt actually uncomfortable because Soobin's ignorance made Beomgyu feel like he didn't even exist. Even Taehyun wasn't paying attention to him either since he was too lost in his own thoughts.