"a new friend"

The buzzing sound of a tattoo gun can be heard inside the parlour. The room was filled with various art tools and different people in the waiting room wearing leather pants, and one person who just so happens to be an artist. His blonde hair was pushed back into his face as he worked. He's surrounded by various paintings and pieces of artwork that were hanging all over the room, most of which he already got done. One wall had a poster of a girl with her hand up in peace signing next to a big painting. There wasn't enough space to put it on the wall, but it still looked very nice. The walls around the room were covered in posters of people and tattoos, some of them more elaborate than others, but they had a theme going through them.

There's no other decoration in the room besides the chair on the front, the coffee table, and the couch on the side of the room. The only way to get there was from the door in the middle.

"So, what do you think, Hangyeol?", Taehyun asked as he turned off the gun and looked up from the inked arm to the eyes of his client who was checking out his new tattoo, "Do you like it?"

The client smiled at him before nodding slightly. It was true; he thought it was really beautiful and he would be lying if he said he wasn't intimidated by the professionalism of the blonde, but he liked it.

"I like it", the client said, "It looks amazing"

Taehyun nodded happily. He always liked it when clients complimented his work. It made him feel a lot better about himself because, although most of the customers were usually too afraid to even look at his designs, this guy didn't seem like that type. He was more like someone who was used to getting tattoos, probably a professional.

"Well then", Taehyun said as he grabbed a plastic wrap from the drawer and started wrapping the tattoo on the man's upper bicep, "I'm glad to hear your opinion. You remember the tattoo aftercare instructions right?", he asked the man, who nodded again.

"Sure", Hangyeol said, "It's not my first time"

"Great", Taehyun replied while finishing off wrapping the tattoo, "Then I will leave this on you and let you take care of it"

"Alright", the client said and stood up from his seat, "Thank you so much"

Taehyun just gave him a smile, "No problem"

The client seemed hesitant, but eventually, he turned around and walked to the door. When he grabbed the handle, he suddenly stopped in his tracks and looked back at Taehyun, who raised an eyebrow at him.

"Can I ask for something else?", the man asked hesitantly and nervously, walking back to him.

Taehyun frowned and shrugged, "Yeah, sure"

"Can you give me your number?", the man asked, making Taehyun blink twice in surprise, "In case I need to reach you", he added.

"Oh...", Taehyun replied, surprised by this request, but he did not protest.

He never gave out his phone numbers, but apparently, the man had decided to be bold. A few seconds later, Taehyun scribbled his number down on a piece of paper and handed it to the client, "Here", he said, "Feel free to give me a call if you need anything else"

The client nodded again and walked away, marching towards the door which got opened by Beomgyu at that moment, causing surprise to wash over the blonde at once. The client left and Beomgyu got inside instead, closing the door behind him.

"Wow", the blonde-haired boy said, looking at his lover in awe, "I didn't expect to see you here"

Beomgyu gave him a tight-lipped smile as he walked to the boy, wrapping his arms around him to give him a quick hug.