Listening to the sound of the rain, Chu Muqing asked her, "Where are you?"

"On the street, my God, I really hope this rain will kill me!"

"Huh?" Chu Muqing asked, "Since the leadership has already decided, why do you still care?"

"..." Su Rui took a deep breath: "I brought Jing Xi out with my own hands and I did some tricks but her character is not bad. Maybe some mothers have feelings for their children and they can't bear it. There is another reason, There are not many people who can do it. If Jingxi quits the entertainment industry with her current status, the loss to the company and even its partners will be immeasurable. If I can reverse the situation, it will be good for me and her or for the company and for the partners, its about to be a win-win situation."

Chu Muqing frowned slightly.

From an artist life assistant back then to today's gold medal broker, Su Rui's experience and ability are no doubt.

Chu Muqing rarely sees her in such a difficult time as she is now.

Although she didn't watch today's hot search from the gossip of her colleagues, she probably understood the general situation.

Jing Xi had just won the Golden Film Award in the first half of the year and she was in the limelight for a while. Even a person like Chu Muqing who didn't pay much attention to entertainment news would hear from time to time that many people around her would praise her and later on TV. You can always see her big-name endorsements.

The most important thing in the entertainment industry is character design, especially Su Rui is engaged in this industry and she will naturally understand what is going on after listening to it a lot.

Jing Xi won the crown of actress in one fell swoop by virtue of her role as an urban strong woman who dares to speak and act and Su Rui contributed to it.

Jing Xi is an Omega. With the help of Omegas on the Internet to fight for O rights, Jing Xi seems to have become a spokesperson for O rights. Omegas love her and Alphas hate her.

But as long as the topic is hot, these are beneficial to Jingxi and it is also a situation created by Su Rui.

The problem is that a single female star who scolded Alpha all day became an underground mistress for a female Alpha and gave her a child.

This incident was revealed by the dog and the picture of Jingxi holding the child and entering and leaving the villa with the Alpha was instantly known to the entire Internet and the anger swept over in an instant and the hot search remained high.

Under such circumstances, it is no wonder that Su Rui would be in trouble.

"Didn't you bring an umbrella?" The sound of the rain on the other end of the phone became louder and louder, Chu Muqing reminded "Don't catch a cold."

Su Rui smiled bitterly: "Mom, in this stormy night, you are the only one who cares about me, are you home yet?"

Chu Muqing replied, "Well, I'm back."

"Chu Muqing, can I go and have dinner with you? just let me run away, I don't even dare open Weibo now, that dead girl Jingxi just blocked me, she asked me Crying? Who is she to cry for?"

Chu Muqing comforted her gently: "It's okay, you just come, Lin Xi bought the vegetables."

Su Rui was so touched that she asked her suspiciously, "Lin Xi bought the vegetables, you will cook and serve her?"

Chu Muqing denied: "No, I will be responsible for washing the vegetables and dishes after meals, and she cook it."

"..." Su Rui reacted for a few seconds: "Why are your identities reversed? Is it because your cooking is too bad?"